 Robotics / 8282
Re: RIS ver. 1.5 and Windows NT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:17:14 GMT

G'Day
My two cents, the v1.0 RIs runs just fine under NT 2000 RC2, I am still
waiting for my 1.5 upgrade to arrive.
Cheers
Oliver
ogiesen@mdsintl.com

Steve Burmaster <burmaster@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
Does anyone know if the new version of software shipped with the RIS will • run
on NT.  From what I understand the original version 1 would not run • because NT
does not have Plug and Play support.