  *73323 (-20)
  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes: <snipagge> (...) helms (...) I will agree on the bat helms, they are pretty sucky, always nice just to have a *very* few for variety, but not in massive numbers. Mike (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Space Monorail

(...) Have you looked it up on www.brickshelf.com yet? Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No trains in 2000!!!!!!

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> skrev i meddelandet <382EF9F0.CC50DBCA@c...ve.com>... (...) Err.. I didn´t look at the leaflet, because in Sweden the trains e in the smae catalog as the rest of the lego and i was used to that. Thanks! (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

Let me share a funny story - I thought I was missing a piece! I got the Technic space shuttle a while ago. Since it was my first Technic set, I had a bit of trouble identifying the various small pieces. So in the first step that required the use of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals

(...) Here's the bad news - I found them in my kitchen. Rubber bands are used a lot in packing fresh vegetables and I save them. I hunted through until I found some that were a fit; so I have no source. If you can't find bands that are a good fit, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  FA(eBay): 4293 baseplates, inverted steep slopes, lots more

200 1x2 grilles, incl teal & dk grey (URL) small thick bases (or large bricks) in green, black and blue (URL) lego baseplates w. pool, driveway: like 6416 (URL) inverted black steep slopes (URL) black 4x4 turntables (URL) grey 2x2 wheels w. tires & (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: RCX output

(...) As mentioned by Chris Osborn - use the trains's power pack to power the RCX (assuming your RCX is a 1.0 as I've read here the 1.5 does not have a power in port) We have used it successfully. The other way we have done it is by powering the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

Terry King <tking@together.net> wrote in message news:MPG.12968d98800...net.com... <snip> (...) Try Red/Green Bicolor LED from Radio Shack Cat. No. 276-012 <snip> et (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

I guess you should call Lego then ... judging from the other responses here, they are very efficient at getting you the missing parts speedily. Half of the reason for asking was so that I would know how well Lego responded to these things. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  hey, buddy can you spare 4 purple grid tiles?

~ yes, these are pieces from gasgano's podracer. i'm in need of 4, and would like to trade for them. i'd be willing to pirate parts off of sebulba's podracer for the deal. e-mail me if interested... later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Imperial Armada 6280 -- rare find these days?

I'm waiting for my next paycheck -- I must spend it wisely! ;) (Adventurer, Star Wars, and Pirate sets all screaming for my attention as I walk past them ... ) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Blacktron I

(...) Yep, I've got the Message Intercept Base, it's great. As for how many Blacktron figs I've got, I would say around 15 because I've got all of Space Police 1 except for the Space Lock-Up Base, plus at the time I picked up a space minifig pack (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  datsville bridge..?

whats the dimentions? any ideas of what kind we all want? if so ill make it. everything from water below, pillars on up. i made one a long tima ago formy thalys train scene. then POOPH! harddrive goes. (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  - signal ,side, single, or dual track configuration - signal-1.dat  [DAT]

here is the signal from my tunnel scene. a single light configuration can also go on this. the tile with slits is the "stand" for repairs and such. someone can fit on that. i tested it. (how they get up there you got to figure that out!) the box (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Where to begin ?

(...) I faced a similar problem at the beginning of this year. If you want the most pieces for your money as a single kit, I'd recommend set 9609, the Technology Resource Set. It contains something like 1,700 pieces including a 9v motor and a fwe (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  - signal ,side, single, or dual track configuration - signal-1.dat

here is the signal from my tunnel scene. a single light configuration can also go on this. the tile with slits is the "stand" for repairs and such. someone can fit on that. i tested it. (how they get up there you got to figure that out!) the box (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  - signal ,overhead dual track configuration - signal-2.dat  [DAT]

here is the signal from my yard scene. a little bit of knowledge of block signaling. train comes, enters block. signal is red - green. train passes signal(engine passes), signal turns red - red. train exits block, prior to signalgoing off , signal (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  NGLTC automated level crossing arms

Michel, The level crossing are quite simple (sorda), all I did is hook a separate micro motor to each arm (used belt drive so not to strip out any gears and jam the arms), then got two photo cells (radio shack) and placed them inside of a 2x4 tecnic (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC at GATS

ausome photos ! many ideas i can use. i like that bank. someday i will get out of this hole and get to a train show. respectively,Tburger www.geocities.com/tb...er666/lego - Datsville the next sim(lego)city? - (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  questions..... and opinions

ok.. here it goes. (sim(lego)city 3000?) 1, where is the dat file for the "metro" or train station? i cant find it in the town.mpd file or in models.i would like to see itan all. 2. JW, regarding your signal box,ICE train, and overhead wire mast. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact