  *72998 (-5)
  ASP and Spirit.ocx

Hi all, I've built a mount for my webcam out of the Mindstorms kit - but I can't see how to use the spirit.ocx in my ASP. Has anyone already done this? All I really need to see is how you talk to the ocx from your ASP - just for a simple pan/tilt (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) There are various elements that come in silver, but if you are referring to the silver 2x4 brick [1], then that only came in the Anniversary Bucket which is generally no longer available retail (I did find 9 last June on clearance at a TRU in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Thoughts on the 2000 Line...

Jonas Marcho wrote in message ... (...) of (...) If you're implying that Divers wasn't much fun, I would disagree, in terms of play value the Ocean is an exciting and varied "frontier", especially when comparing it to the Arctic. If you're not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 1680

(...) ...so that's 3 Forestmen, a concentric round shield and a pitchfork in one polybag. ! If it hadn't been my dark ages, I think I'd be regretting every penny I spent on trivia like rent & food back in those days. Scott (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 Town construction sets

Tony Kilaras wrote in message ... (...) I (...) "ahhs" (...) *LOL* Frankly, sets like 7181 and 7191 are a "disturbing trend" that I sincerely hope they continue. Of course, recognition of a higher age bracket for Lego builders, high generic piece (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact