  *72443 (-20)
  Re: Flash Speeder Nose

(...) I don't think it's a new piece; but if you notice, the new 6-wide cockpit from Comlink Cruiser (the space port $6 radar car) looks like it will mate to the top surface. Yay! LFB. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Age average

(...) Ugh. I'm 28. I remember seeing Gerald Ford as a child. *trip* THUMP LFB. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 23

For those who have finished bidding and are ready to send payment, please email me with your address and preferred class of shipping (I will be using USPS), and I will tell you how much it will be. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Found a Gray Lego Auction

(...) way in Hades heck that this lot is worth anything NEAR that--better to spend the $110 on parts packs and Sith Infiltrators. LFB. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sadly a look at this group...

(...) Sadly, my dark ages spanned virtually the whole pirate era, but in my opinion, there is nothing hipper in Lego (besides most of the SW sets) than Pirates. I used to be a castle fanatic, but I'd frankly switch my energies to Pirates if they'd (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Artic Windows/Walls

The Artic windows are cool-looking, but they also look like they're 6-wide, 2-deep, and 6-tall. Augh! That's terrible! Did I miss seeing some seams between bricks, or are they really huge wall pieces? Steve (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: HELLLLLLO?

Hello back...I live in Ithaca, but Syracuse is the closest city with a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: LEGO Queen Amidala

(...) I tried it at home. I didn't have a choice. Marvelous work, Henry! Only one question: That must be some disguise for the Queen to masquerade as Padme with such a size diferential....;) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Minifigs in Dino Land

(...) You should subscribe to lugnet.announce. Suzanne posted a message there, within the last 24 hours, that The LEGO Group is changing its name to The LEGO Company. Personally, I'm going to start writing TLEGOC. No, not really. Steve (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: LEGOLAND Buildings....

(...) So the 2 page spread of St Pauls Cathedral at Windsor on page 88/89 doesnt count then? I suppose its not gothic, but it is a cathedral. I am trying hard to remember what other Cathedrals there are at Windsor. Seem to remember ones from Paris, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Prussian

(...) unless you're talking about field armies, Prussian soldiers are kind of useless...Hessians, maybe, but not Prussians. I've always considered the blue Imperials to be French; this is reinforced by the fleur-de-lis on the flags, a symbol that (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: m-peedy issue with win2k?

(...) Hey Ben, Sorry it took so long for me to reply to this... i just came across the post... m-peedy uses the ldraw.ini to retrieve the ldraw directory (and the authorname)... make sure your ldraw.ini has a "BaseDirectory" entry that points to the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

(...) <snipped pbForth code> COOL! I guess you could load this in just before you actually need to do the dumping of the memory. This is a great contribution, Sergey. Do you mind if I put it in script format and package it with the standard (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: DDK or RDS????

I also have a 10-year old, and there is no question: RDS. --Jack Gregory <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:382B0039.C928FB...inc.com... (...) either an (...) the painful (...) me make (...) with, (...) with the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Heads and Hands colors

(...) I think that some of the UFO heads are trans-green- the really flourescent version of transgreen. Also maybe some clear robot heads? Chris (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)

I think they could sell a TON of a large scale MF if they did it right - release it as 6-10 subsets, and if you buy them all, it builds the whole thing. 1 - cockpit 2 - laser cannons with cockpits 3 - entrance ramp/nose 4 - chess table/room 5 - (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: communication PC <-IR-> RCX

Hi Pavel, check out the program loader. Basically, you have to register your own port handler for incoming packets on the PC. You should also acknowledge them in some way, so the RCX knows what's going on. Maybe IR networking should become secure. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Save image in pbForth (srec version)

Hi Ralph, Finally I got it to work. Now there is XMODEM protocol and S-record writer on top of it. SAVE-SYSTEM word has been redefined to produce S-record image. Although upload time is up to 5 min now, instead I don't spend time anymore to mess (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Heads and Hands colors

(...) There is also a blue head from insectoids I think. I have the blue head just don't remember where it came from. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Heads and Hands colors

(...) Ok that brings us to these results: Heads- yellow, white, black, red, gray, dark gray Hands- yellow, white, black, red, blue Are there any others? Mark L (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact