  *72117 (-5)
  Re: Shoddy MF

Can it be done if you include the thinwalls in the 6 studs? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." tmcd <tmcd2003@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  6097 at Kay-Bee for $39.99

Today I stopped by Hanes Mall and found the 6097 castle discounted down to $39.99 at the older Kay-Bee. They had six remaining when I left. As reported earlier from other regions, the kits are in non-U.S. boxes. Regards, Andrew (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.win, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Parts for sale from 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise

Frank Filz wrote in message <3820720E.5690@minds...ng.com>... (...) this weekend. I'll be keeping a small number of parts (notably the Palm trees, , but most are on the table. I've actually got a few more copies of the sets which I had originally (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Thoughts on 2000 SW

(...) Jeez Sean, didn't you just say you were 14? Take your time man and live life there is plenty of time for finding a wife latter. I didn't get married until a year and a half ago and I love it but please don't worry about it. Have fun while you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Queen Amidala

Eric Harshbarger (sorry if I mispelled your name) finally met someone his caliber. I showed Amidala to my non-LEGO significant other, and she said: "Wow! I'm impressed!" I'm having trouble typing cause my jaw is still on the floor ;-) Beautiful work (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact