  *71955 (-5)
  My new SW models

I have just finished putting up a few pics of my lego models. Included are my nanofig scale MF and a microfig scale Naboo fighter. (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Latest 2000 Star Wars Lego

Hmm.. Not half bad. I'm full of praise for theat wonderful AAT and those superb looking collectors series sets, even if the cockpit of the TIE interceptor is a mite too small. The MTT looks a bit weird - I think red is a closer approxamation of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Soccer Sets Wanted...

Try Matt Chiles' the Vault: (URL) believe I have an extra set of just about everything (except some players), so if you don't find it at the Vault, send me an e-mail. -Rob. Steven Broughton <stevenkb@email.unc.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: RCX hang glider (was 'RCX sky divers')

Looks like fun! Would a couple layers of bubble-wrap save some wear on your nerves? (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  eLAB and sensor stuff.

Hi all, After a visit to Legoland Windsor (where they don't sell individual MindStorms spares:-( ) I phoned for the Commotion catalogue. The 2000 edition contains the following gems.... 1. eLAB. it shows the Lego Capaciter and Solar cell. it says (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact