  *71057 (-20)
  European Catalogs, Cool poster FA

Hi, We have some of the European Lego Catalogs, brochures, and a really cool poster up for auction now at: (URL) Fun, Mark (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  RE: MA #12 - Instant Sale

Hi, We have some of the European catalogs, brochures, and a really cool poster for auction now at: -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Matthew Brown Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: minifig hands

(...) light and dark grey hooks as well. what figs came with green hands though? one of the ufo aliens has dark grey hands, but i've never seen lt gray. later ~ craig (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hehe, check out: "Burp adventure" -a 2000 lego set

ROTFL! That's great! How about spoofing the instructions for it too! 1. (picture of BURP) Alternate model: 1. (picture of burp on its side) Or how about taking one of the AT-AT pics from Mindfest and making a box out of that! KL (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: minifig neck question

(...) There has been speculation before that this is so that the head will be put on the right way (the printing doesn't care which side of the torso it goes on, but once it's on, you want the heads to go on right - no Linda Blair clones in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Better sets for adults

(...) ... (...) I think a major problem is that it is a lot more expensive to sell pieces as single parts. If the number of products LEGO has available increases so will the prices. Still LEGO has the service sets available, but I think increasing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Legoland Fireworks

(...) LOL :-) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Finds at local TRU

Hi, I was in an out-of-the-way TRU today (that I have found rarer items at before) and noted some interesting stock. None of it was on sale, but some of them are rarer. 1737 Limited Edition Scorpion Detector (Exploriens) $19.99 (x2) 6938 Scorpion (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  minifig neck question

Howdy folks, Does anybody know why minifigs all have a black smudge painted on the front of their necks? they've been like that for as long as I can remember. Looking at darker colored torsos, i notice they have a white smudge. I'm thinking that it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about my FOTW

(...) Well, it would help if you mentioned which set it was.... Go have some more coffee. ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  povray

Does anyone here have an in-depth knowledge of the Povray source? There is a need to eliminate the time taken by parsing so real-time rendering systems like the Dat Explorer can work on large pov files. One Idea floating around is to save whatever (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Question about my FOTW

Hi all, I was in a Wal-Mart today (the one I generally go to) and found a Time Twister set that I had not seen in this store before. I scanned it and it came up $2.00. Now, I didn't really want it, but at that price, I had to get it. The question (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list)

(...) Are we talking real or the lego statue type? :) Mark L (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  MA #12 - Instant Sale

MA12 INSTANT SALE ---...--- The instant sale on all "open" lots begins today at noon (PDT). Any lot that has not received a bid will be sold to the first person who places a bid on that item. See (URL) for a list of all lots with no bids. (A lot of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: White text on webpages considered harmful or safe? (was: Re: Blind to icons)

(...) I was thinking of the body bgcolor. I haddn't thought of the table bgcolor situation. KL (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list)

(...) It's rare, but it has happened. --Todd (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Hi, My issue was that I have an older Palm without the built in IR! Robert Eddings has played with the built-in IR though, and may have more insight. Robert? Mike Farrukh S. Najmi <najmi@east.sun.com> wrote in message news:FKvsDt.9H0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Train auc: 7866 for $60, more!

Still some pretty good deals, according to recent auctions (e.g., a 7866 in worse shape than mine recently went for $75--this one's at $60!). Advances will start late this week, so get your bids in! Welcome to Alan's First Train Auction! This (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Stallman mentions Lego in newspaper article

(...) Well, everything the reporter got out of RMS may have been to silly and annoying to print. The last time I heard him interviewed (at length) on the radio, his big point was that it's wrong to make and sell copyrighted software. So whenever the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hehe, check out: "Burp adventure" -a 2000 lego set

Yes, I got quite a few chuckles out of this picture when I showed it to various members at my workplace. Not only that, I got to explain why it is so funny! I guess not everyone is as educated on juniorization as most AFOL'S! Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact