  *70704 (-20)
  Re: Ramagon?

Mark Harrison wrote in message <38244A87.28970A25@o...net.au>... (...) I've seen it also. It looks like several pieces have holes the size of a stud. It was a little pricy to pick up just to see how well it worked with LEGO. Unless it's geometry (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

(...) It's weird, Tom, every time you call the auction "SetZILLA", the set you bought somehow walks away from my packing area and hides under the bed. I've had to go retrieve it several times. I think it's ready to make the journey now, though... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) I'd make a larger version, emphasizing the red tudor walls. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Hrmmm... I'm thinking someone might have something I'd consider as a trade for my Metroliner... ;) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

Yeah, I got mine today too. I just wish I had gotten my SetZILLA bucket - still waiting on that :-/ (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Dacta Storage

I was thinking of buying some of the Dacta storage bins. Does anyone have an experience/comments on these? Thanks, Asher (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Fly-in cargo port

(...) Oooooohhh, it makes my fingers itch with the want to make a huge spaceship with them in it... -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

  Re: Controlling LEGO-robots through the Internet

Using the spirit OCX in an .asp page is pretty easy. I made a pan-tilt meachinsm for the WebCam in my Cube at work with my mindstorms this way. I didn't take an awful lot of work : ) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) Thats easy. Exploration only required technicians and officers to lead them. After the hazards of space flight were identified, specialized pilots were trained and scientist were sent out to do research. Thats an answer at any rate, even (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  YEAH!!!!!!! AucZILLA has Shipped!

AucZILLA winnings finally arrived today!!!! Thanks Todd :) I'm happy now :) For anyone else still waiting, just hold tight :) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New robotics sub-groups for RCX-Java, Palm Pilot, Telerobotics, VLL, Scout, Micro Scout, and Code Pilot

(...) Oops, almost forgot CyberMaster (thanks, Ralph!)... (...) lugnet.robotics.cybermaster (group): LEGO TECHNIC CyberMaster™ programmable brick: software, ideas, radio link, connections to/from/with other programmable bricks and host machines, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster )------

Welcome to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.robotics.cybermaster (group): LEGO TECHNIC CyberMaster™ programmable brick: software, ideas, radio link, connections to/from/with other programmable bricks (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: there ARE good deals on eBay

(...) Yeah I agree with you totally on the last point. I was bidding on a Metroliner set, and in the last 5 minutes the price increased by close to $100! Bryan (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

Dear All Wow, thanks for the interest. I have taken some pictures of the RCX in flight today -- I have not had them developed yet, so don't know how they look. Anyway, I'll keep shooting until I get some decent ones and post them on the web (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

Wish me some! Gray bricks no one wanted in quanity! Now thats a dream id I have ever heard one! What would you do with three inns sell em or just look at them? (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Questions on selling train 'kits'

Larry, (and anyone else with experence!) I know that you have sold some of your coal cars. I'm kind of curious as to how many you have sold, and how you priced them (piece wise). This isn't idle speculation, I have right now a design that I think (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: Save image word for pbForth.

(...) Sergey, This is an EXCELLENT idea. On an old project I used to work on, I actually used an SREC dump routine, but here the tower would cause problems because the PC would keep having to poll for addresses. Using XMODEM transfer will work great (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Glider pilot  [DAT]

Here is the dat file of the RCX that I have flown as a hang glider. Cheers JP 0 RCX Glider pilot 0 Name: Glidrplt.dat 0 Author: JP Brown 0 Unofficial Model 0 0 Note, RCX has batteries removed and is powered by external 0 9V battery vlecroed to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact