  *70496 (-20)
  Rerelease of old Lego sets

I had an idea that would be very cool. If we can get the Lego group to release some of the older Lego stuff as a limited edition series, such as a new one every month, that'd be cool. I want a ton of out-of-print space legos that have been gone 6 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Uploading NQC programs to legomindstorms.com personal pages

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message news:FKqG9J.J4J@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) At Mindfest Russ and many other LEGO folks showed a genuine interest for what goes on in this list. I'm glad to see they have turned off (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to communicate sensor value changes to RCX Tower

Farrukh S. Najmi <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3822F0C7.A06551...sun.com... (...) I doubt you can beat just polling it to death. Anything else might be a little more efficient, but will probably introduce delay and complexity. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

(...) LOL! That's hilarious. You should make it a license plate-ish sticker and then I'm sure others would be interested in them too for their own vacuum cleaners. You could have a hot seller here.. -Tim (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

OK, so we talked about, we even set some dates for a possible meeting and Troy was nice enough to volunteer his place up near Cleveland for us to get together. So when is it going to be????? Jodi (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Communication with PC using NQC

(...) You can use the -raw option for nqc to send raw commands (including the poll command) to the RCX. Not pretty, but it works in a pinch. As for libraries, I'm not sure what qualifies as "cute", but within NQC, all of the RCX communication is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MindGame

(...) Bella idea! Se e` vero che i cagnolini prendono il carattere dai padroni magari anche gli RCX faranno lo stesso. In tal caso sono sicuro che il mio robottino si dirigera` a spron battuto verso la dispensa, dovunque essa sia e qualunque (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest

(...) Mah... io farei un calcolo del baricentro in base alla posizione geografica e al peso della persona. In questo modo potremmo minimizzare la quantita` di energia necessaria allo spostamento del legomaniaco. Cosa ne dite? (...) Per me e` (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

How do you explain the early days, when there were only red and white? (Yes, I am old enough that I actually have an original Galaxy Explorer.) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Lego Obsession & Philosophy

Hmmm.... I've been reading this thread, and suddenly I'm having flashbacks of a time, I would have been in my late teens, where I too would sneak around the toy section, hoping no one would see me there. I would let my own self doubt interfere with (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Metro Station Plus

(...) That's quite impressive. I like the stripe along the platform and the way you've subtly changed small bits of the station, like the decorations on the roof. You've also solved what i always thought was one of the problems with both the 4554 an (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: there ARE good deals on eBay

(...) You're right of course - partially. Part of the reason I don't bid initially on things is because I'm impulsive and I try to control it. I normally run things by my wife before I do them, whether it's buying a DVD, printer, what have you, or (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: there ARE good deals on eBay

(...) and see what happens. As Larry calls it, "fire and forget". (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  arbitrary motor code

Whatever happened to the arbitrary motor code? Lou had given me the impression (ages ago) that there was a solution for 0.2.0, but I don't see it. Is someone still working on it? I can give it a shot if no one else is looking at it... -Luis (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Metro Station Plus

added pictures of another model to my web site Its an 'extended' Metro Station. As lego town grows, so does its station. Numerous additions have been made to improve the Metro station. A new ticket hall, a bigger waiting room with TV, a shop, and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Metro Station Plus

added pictures of another model to my web site Its an 'extended' Metro Station. As lego town grows, so does its station. Numerous additions have been made to improve the Metro station. A new ticket hall, a bigger waiting room with TV, a shop, and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Not Quite MindFest - NJRC '99 in SG-land

After drooling at all those wonderful pictures and reports on the recent MindFest, I just had to post some pics of the National Junior Robotics Competition (NJRC) which was held here in SG-land on 9 & 10 Sep 99 at (URL) event was organised in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.sg)

  Datsville - clothing store  [DAT]

This is the second of my set of two stores. It has unbeatable low prices on ordinary shirts and pants. --Calvin Walton 0 Name: clothstr.DAT 0 Author: Calvin Walton 1 7 0 -8 -100 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3027.DAT 1 7 0 -8 20 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3027.DAT 1 7 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  To all mac programming gurus

Hiya To all you mac gurus , recently obtained a rf tx + rx , have succesfully interfaced 2 HB remotley , and was wondering if a desktop top could TX data to a HB with the RX atached to the RX lines of the RS 2-32 port. Meaning : I know how to do it (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: FS: Lot of Aquasharks

(...) Oh, I guess your right. Sorry. -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact