  *70312 (-5)
  2000 catalog

Why does it take so long to see a 2000 catalog? I remember the 1998 catalog showed up in october '97.....and it is almost 2000 now! Does anyone know if there are new themes to be launched? Is it for sure that pirates are comming back? What will the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Research, HELP!

Hello Ricky, Ricky Wong <rwong@acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in article <FKp371.253@lugnet.com>... (...) time! I don't know that this is concrete 'proof' that LEGO is educational (though it certainly is), however you may want to check out this article by (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: FS: Pristine Shrinkwrapped 780 Construction Set from 70's

(...) To clear up my intentions and past rulings on this situation: This is an offer to sell to the person making the highest offer within a fixed period of time. No updates will be posted or mailed to those making offers and no higher offers will (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) I plan on counting my fleet this weekend, but I'll try and make a shot at it right now. I've bought a lot of parts, and haven't built much yet (well, actually I have built quite a bit, just not enough). Incidentally, if one is patient, one can (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: QUICK Q : Does Cyber Master Work Under NT?

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) The software on the cd doesn't run on NT. You'll miss out on a splendid multimedia tour, but you can control the CM from NT using free third-party software such as Mind Control and (I suppose) NQC. Eric Brok (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact