  *69174 (-20)
  Re: How to McDonald's Sets Cheaper!

Here in Knoxville the Happy meals are $1.59 without a drink (plain Hamburger) - the same price for just the toy; however... Afriend I have scouting for me in Huntsville, AL gets 2 sets and a large drink for $2.73 - 0.99 for the drink, 0.49 each set (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  instruction scans on McDonald's web site

McDonald's has the instructions for the 8 new happy meal promo sets on its web site: (URL) Tim Buchheim (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Cat by the tail!

(URL) has several "kits" that are designed for classrooms. The RIS can be purchased in bulk (4 Mindstorms bricks) plus 1600 other pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Re: SW9 model

Wow! Larry is making cad models! :) I had the same exact (as far as I can tell) problem. Saw the whole thing in MLCAD, but not with LDLite. So it isn't just you... John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Time available during 1 kHz system interrupt?

Hi Greg, It all depends. Various features of the HB can be turned on and off to change the amount of work done in the main ISR. By default the code uses 300ms to execute. The file lib_hb.c provides the following: /***...***/ /*** System Interrupt (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  LEGO #6399 Airport monorail shuttle on eBay

Here is the link where you can find this 6399 set. (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Desperation sets in!!

(...) The trebble is, this should be in .pun. Better follow the rules or risk getting kirked out of Lugnet. (boldly going to follow-up in .pun) -John (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) thanks, you guys! that's the best candy i got for halloween! the two new castle 'figs look great! i'm thrilled to see the return of the pointy hat element and estatic to see that it comes in black. the torso of the knight is like the king from (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Sorry for this, but now I can add my award winning commentary to these pics. I wanted to get them online ASAP (30 minutes matters to us Lugnet madmen being teased by news and no scans). Picture 1 - the Knight - Can we say a little older (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: propellors wanted cheap!

There are a couple of small technic sets (in the under 20 range) with the 2 part 4 bladed prop but the span on that is more like 3 inch diameter... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: this is another strange auction

(...) I'd go with "yes". In a similar situation I had someone local (Thank you SPROAT!!!) go by with the money (1) and complete the deal for me. That's the power of our community, we have resources the average eBay buyer doesn't! Note that you (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  idiot's guide to programming the rcx

Can anyone tell me the EASIEST alternate programming language to use for the rcx. I mean, back in the days of BASIC, I was one of my state's top student programmers. But that was in the eighties. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  How to get Dacta #9633 Pneumatics Set

Many people have asked how to get the Advanced Pneumatics Set (#9633) and the Technology Resource Set (#9609). These are Lego DACTA sets and not the regular Technic sets, aimed at the educational market. They are normally only sold to schools and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: MindFest: videos, photos, report

This was the brick grabber, it scans for black bricks and throws them off the table. It has one set of wheels at right angles to the other and it would raise or lower one set. Lowered, they're in contact and you go in the nominal x direction, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: McDonalds Info

okay, for the extremely ignorant... Define 'POOP' Thanks, Gene (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Castle 2000 Eye-candy

Well .. Lugnet is second with info but first with web-provided info:) Josh Opotzner posted a message to RTL about scans. I IMed him to get them and well, he doesn't have a page. Wasn't I excited to offer to host them for now:) Check them out: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Dear LEGO, I have noticed a disturbing trend in recent years that will affect any cities made by the average child using the standard LEGO sets available. Do you realize that, thanks to your current policy, most of the citizens of a basic LEGO town (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Here it is (With Josh's premission): (URL) can say that I am PUMPED!!! Buying them all as soon as they go out:) -- pn (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SW9 model

OK, why does this display OK in MLCad but not in LDLite? The posting (see the ref'd append for the whole thing) SEEMS to match the original, but LDLite stops rendering where I marked <HERE> There's no truncation or wrapping in the post... Or is it (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  SW9 model  [DAT]

Here's my second model made with MLCad. This is a model of my SWxxxx (sort of "9ish" but sort of 1500ish too...) that people saw at MindFest. It's in ersatz C&NW colors. I made a few compromises from the "as built" real instance due to missing (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Skipped 4 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact