  *69022 (-5)
  Re: Chicago Legofest

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:4.2.0.58.199910...omm.com... (...) December 4 in Chicago at the Science Museum is a Mindstorms Robotics competition. Perhaps you could dovetail on it for a Legofest. Short timeframe to make it (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: 760 piece buckets

(...) Yep, the red 1x4x2 lattice fences. I didn't notice the problems with mine until James mentioned his and I went back and looked more closely at them. But maybe you were just lucky! Kevin (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Wow! This is a good set!

If you hate small sets, stop reading now. I love the 6420. It´s a mail-man with a bike, two letters and a mail-box. I have two of them already, and I´m going to buy more, because they are not in the catalogue for -99 (not in Sweden) and they´ll (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My new Engine

Nice. Snoopy me went to check out the rest of your web page and noticed a bunch of town pictures. What are they (and is there a page using them hidden somewhere)? They look nice and have some nice ideas shown. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) Yep, the last time I ordered, they still had them in stock... I'd be curious to know just how many OTHER castle sets they have in stock that aren't advertised in the catalogs etc... DaveE (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact