  *68877 (-10)
  TRU pricebreak

TRU is offering the tie/y combo for 39.99 and the pod race for 69.99. Just saw it in the paper, and I am not sure how long it lasts. (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO globe

(...) WOW!!! That is incredible! Please, if you get that thing spinning, make an animated gif of it available for AFOL to put on their web pages... or at least for the Lugnet home page!! Chris <>< (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  INTERESTING AUCTION OF the LEGO "KNIGHT THEME"

Just for informing all lego collectors of the "knight theme" that in next coming weeks some interesting items will be posted on ebay, all making part of my collection. Among: guarden inn ,other very interesting items like 6018,6011,6012,6049 and lot (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  INTERESTING AUCTION OF MISB TECHNIC AND TRAIN ITEMS!!!

hello to all, Just informing you all that in the next coming weeks, a part of my lego collection will be up for sale on ebay: Among it train: airport shuttle freight express 4551 4549 4558 7838 7839 7823 technic: harvester 8849 auto chassis 8865 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: HUGHE LEGO AUCTIONING NEXT COMING WEEKS!!

(...) hallo todd, Since i'm new in this kind of newsgroup, thanks for the feedback. I'll try to repost it, making use of the auction newsgroup. further, have a nice day regards, guy (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New model Y-Wing

(...) I like it! Is that space for an astromech droid b/w the wings. -John Van (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: My first DAT file!

(...) Nicely done, Larry. John III recognized it by about the 4th step. When do we get to see some of those awesome locomotives? To answer your question about rotation steps: a rotation step only rotates the camera angle for writing instructions (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Duplo building plate

Are Duplo building plates hard to come by ? I have one up on eBay (not that I'm plugging it here) and I'm getting no interest. Does Lego still make those ? I found this one in a store that had removed it from the computer (which I think means it had (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Battle Droid siktatd på Stor & Liten i Eskilstuna och Linpeking

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> wrote in message news:FKH7nr.Fou@lugnet.com... (...) Samma sak i Linpeking, dessvärre även samma priser. Jag blev lite förvånad när jag kände tyngden på lådan till Battle Droid. Den känns rejäl. Fast (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: UK 1999 catalogue #3!

What was issue 2? I have only seen 2 variants, thay both came out in January - one with and one without Slizers. Huw (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact