  *68465 (-10)
  Re: Help needed reviving my HB

Igor: Sounds like you have two problems, with the LCD being a separate one from the sync errors. For communicating with the board via IC.exe, try changing your port settings to 9600/8 data/no parity/1 stop/Xon/Xoff/FIFO buffers enabled. I don't have (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  7144 Slave 1 (pre-release guess)  [DAT]

I'm pretty sure I've got the outer surfaces of this one accurately, but I didn't even hazard a guess as to the internals. See the technic beam with what looks like a friction peg near where the door should be? I'm guessing that somehow allows the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Building tip Created my own Lego Design Paper

I'm sure some of you here have figured this out, but I thought I'd pass on this info anyways. I was able to create by own Lego design paper (Like graph paper) on Excel, so here's how. For a top view, set the rows and columns as follows; Row Height = (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: "Improved" Web site!

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) Nothing (...) organs (...) Would you believe I was outside the building making a phonecall when this happened without prior notice ... When the NELUG guys later told me what had happened and saw I was about (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I wonder where he got the scans from?

(...) While I certainly agree with the above, it can't be assumed that the Euro sellers got the scans from Kevin's site. They may well have created the scans themselves. As anyone who knows a thing or two about the pirated software underground, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Oh, you've seen my picture somewhere? ;) (...) Mwahahahaha! Now, Change your character's class to "Priest of DM"! Jeff "What are these, Javelins of Maximum Damage!?" - Stated by one of my players after the sixth kobold rolled a 6 on a six (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Partial Update to Box Page

(...) Ditto, I never received General Box #1 either and I am crossed off. I am declaring this box LOST. I heard from John K in early September asking me for my address so he could mail GB#1 to me and that was the end of that, no email responses (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New Look for LBFR

The Chief had nothing better to do this week so he redid the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service website. Please have a look and let me know what you think. Thanks, Will Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SW Part Straight Sale - WAS: (Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read)

(...) I don't want to sound negative, but... Are you proposing a straight price per part?!!?? I'm certianly interested in a few particular parts from 7150, but at a straight price per part I'm certain that a WHOLE LOT of other people would be (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  It's WAFOL! (Was: More Utah Legomaniacs group name voting)

(...) Looks like we have a unanimous vote for WAFOL. (...) I think that'd be cool. I've been doing some research on the woed, but the most I've been able to come up with is that it's the mountain range along the east side of the Great Salt Lake, and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact