  *67919 (-5)
  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) Thanks for the positive remarks guys. The project is resting at the moment whilst I await the arrival of more large types and shocks from Lego Service. Then I will resume work on the trailer In the mean time I will post a few more pictures of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RCX with AC power - Still Available

have the bot use scisors. James C. Jones <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:v01540b02b43b87...121.26]... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IntelliMouse Ripe for Hacking

This is the way to go. If you can rig a PS2 mouse to RCX, then the new optical mouse should work also. Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FK61A5.Ex7@lugnet.com... (...) so, (...) wonder (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Broken #8448 and #8445

Hi! I normlly post in the Star Wars secion but I do hane some Technic sets also. Resently I bought the Super Street Sensation and the Indy Storm. They both have the new air cylinders! Well 2 out the 3 that I have have broken. I Just called TLG they (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Cannon info

I learned some things about lego cannons last night that I didn't know. I was at a friends house and was looking through his collection that he is sorting and I found his cannons. I was weirded out to see that they were all one part. (the actual (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact