  *67806 (-5)
  Re: Does anyone own the 6901 Mobile Lab?

Yeah, I thought it would be very fun to play with, the astronauts could leave their base early in the morning, driving off in their little laboratory. I think that the design is cool. It is just a box put on wheels, and that is what makes it so (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Sam's Club Throwbots

I was in Sam's Club today, and I saw a one box set of all the Throwbots for 34.99. I forgot how much they usually are, but it is nice to see them all in one place. It did not have a number or anything, which is surprising. Scott S. (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Some disturbing news

While just placing my weekly order from S&H I asked the very kind operator there if parts packs were history. She wasn't sure so she asked her coworkers and none of them have heard the rumour either. So the current answer from S@h is no, part's (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!

(...) of a (...) Well, some of the cheaper laser pointers do this automatic. The produce a big spot of light when held not too far away from a wall. --Tobias (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies

I saw a recent announcement that the Indiana Jones trilogy is being release in a digitally remastered box set. Don't know the cost though. -Rob. Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message news:FJypK9.H0p@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact