  *67721 (-10)
  Re: 8001 Battledroid in UK

(...) Would one of the British cats who bought that model please post some contact info for stores in the UK (email addresses would be great!) that might send us over here in the States one of them? I really want one, and I'm not a patient man. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1592 Town Square

(...) Yeah, it's odd to finally see people in person-- I think I had the same reaction when I met Todd, but then again, I don't think anyone could have shown up and filled my 'image' of him... Most people I just don't really get an image for... As (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Lost set

Hi all you boat lovers, I almost had dream come true recently, winning a good example of lego set 4030 in an auction in Canada. I advised the seller to send the set by airmail which he says he did on the 16th September but the set never arrived. I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: What should be in the next version of RcxCC

(...) I'd like to see a linux version. (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Roarke's Drift (Zulu)

Mark Lindsey wrote in message ... (...) scale (...) on (...) Cool! Richard Still baldly going... Speak to the Governor at (URL) pi++ is,ia-]++ AD++ NI+ TO---- S+ LS- A+ LM- YB66m :-) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Nautilus

Mark Lindsey wrote in message ... (...) my (...) Definitely cool. And I can't use a lego cannon to blow a hole in a wet paper bag, let alone sink anything. Highly over-rated weapons. Having had shooting cannons only, until I recently scored some (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Minifig Modification

(...) All hail Shaka the Mighty! Hey Bruce what are you going to be using the transfer paper for? Let me hear your ideas, because if they could be implemented and save me the trouble of painting I am all for it. More later.... Mark L (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Roarke's Drift (Zulu)

(...) Thanks for the ideas Craig. Any ideas on straw skirts? LMK Mark L (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Some news, thoughts and questions

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) So, we have three "ö" s when we get together...:-) My father had been in Germany for several years as a worker in 1960s, but I don't think it is related with that..:-) Selçuk (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mumble, mumble, Lego reps and shopping experiences

Howdy, Well without causing too much trouble i hope, i say that once you've been into one toy's r us, you've been to them all. Prices are the same, range is the same (although one might be better stocked in quantity than another). The one i frequent (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact