  *67670 (-10)
  Re: Datsville is filling up!

Lars C. Hassing wrote in message ... (...) You can grab a new beta v1.2 Win32 L3P32 at (URL) has room for 2000 different parts (DAT files). Be sure to try out the new STUDS flag in the POV-file to reduce rendering time during the test renderings. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Debugging

I am developing a course at SJSU using the handyboard as the microcontroller for a competition being held at the end of the semester. This new course have us build the handyboard from scratch and go through the debugging process. I have help some (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  EXPLANATION FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, I give you explanation concerning the prices on DYA website. I suppose you live in different countries. In France and European Community, on account of customs laws, we pay the price with the french tax: it's the price T.T.C. (all (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  EXPLANATION FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, I give you explanation concerning the prices on DYA website. I suppose you live in different countries. In France and European Community, on account of customs laws, we pay the price with the french tax: it's the price T.T.C. (all (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  EXPLANATION FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, I give you explanation concerning the prices on DYA website. I suppose you live in different countries. In France and European Community, on account of customs laws, we pay the price with the french tax: it's the price T.T.C. (all (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mythical creatures was:Re: Pricing and stuff

(...) I've seen them too...Even talked to them down here in Vic.Unfortunately, you can't always believe what they say :-(, as I was told that this year we would probably be getting an Aus only range [Although there is still time] by a Lego rep at (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  8001 Battledroid in UK

In case anyone is interested, I have just purchased an 8001 Battledroid in Toys 'R Us in Aberdeen for GBP 19.99. I guess that means that they are now generally available in the UK. Having just assembled the model I just have to ask "when are TLC (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BT2 *mostly* bites (Was: Picture of Falcon?)

(...) I actually used to have a grey ball cap with the Space logo on it that I bought at a skate shop for $25. It was really cool, I have NO idea what happened to it though =/ Kya (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blue Steep Sloped Corners

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) or (...) as (...) I'm not a space fan, but it could be this one: (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: 5918 Scorpion Tracker

(...) I enjoyed the model so much I bought two of them!!! (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.adventurers)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact