 Marketplace / Shopping / 1022
1021  |  1023
Subject:
EXPLANATION FROM DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:38:56 GMT

Hi Legofans,
I give you explanation concerning the prices on DYA website. I suppose you
live in different countries. In France and European Community, on account of
customs laws, we pay the price with the french tax: it's the price T.T.C.
(all Included Tax). Nevertheless, legofans, whose live in other countries
(examples: U.S.A., Canada, Australia, Japan......), don't pay tax: it's the
price without tax !!! On Dya website, the listed prices are with the tax,
but when you choose your country (where you live) in the list of countries
(if your country doesn't belong to European Community), your complete order
becomes without tax !!!
So, for example:
- the price of Space Shuttle is 899 FRF (=149,83 US $) with this tax for
France and countries of European Community; but this price becomes 745,43
FRF (=124,23 US $) for other countries, like U.S.A., Canada, Japan...
-the price of Indy car is 275 FRF T.T.C. (=45,83 U.S. $) with this tax, and
becomes 228,02 FRF(=38 U.S. $) whithout tax.
It's the same case for all DYA businesses. Try to do a simulate order and
you'll see the difference and you'll understand !!!
If you need more explanation, e-mail me !
See you later,

Emmanuel.

E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr