  *562555 (-5)
  Individual LDD parts?

Hi all, I'm not very familiar with the LXF file formats, so maybe I'm just missing something, but how do I get at the actual LXF files that define the vertex transforms for each LDD piece? A normal LXFXML file just seems to point at a part ID. Seems (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Press release for LEGO Collectors Guide

(...) No one is more curious than I as to what the 800 page book will contain! :-D From the bits and pieces I've gotten off of Bricklink here's sort of what type of information will be included on each set... 1) A photograph of the box. 2) The years (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

"mike Gallagher" <gallaghersemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:K3AFKu.1IH@lugnet.com... (...) Does this file include the 973 parts/colors included in the latest Factory palette? At last minifigs finally have weapons to wield in the Factory (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Soo Line GP9 and a Tanker

Wow! That's just oozing with lots and lots of SNOT! Seriously, great work on another spectacular model. Scott (URL) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

  New display at Myer Sydney

Apparently Myer have a toy sale starting this weekend. And someone at Myer Sydney decided they need a new LEGO display. So they are getting one. It's largish. It's mostly grey & black. And it will require my presence at their store this Saturday (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact