  *561240 (-10)
  New Curator Ben W

Please join me in welcoming our latest .loc.au co-curator - Ben Whycross. Hopefully he'll be able to keep those sale dates more current :) ROSCO (LEGO ambassador and .loc.au co-curator) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Title says it all, I am finally getting around to liquidating my LEGO hoard. I have some sets up on eBay now and will be putting up some more in the coming months as well as bulk lots ranging from vintage Samsonite and Classic Space to Pirates and (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  May 31st, 2008 SMART Meeting

Our next SMART meeting will be May 31st, 2008. Note, this is two weeks later than I indicated during the last meeting -- I knew we wouldn't meet Memorial Day weekend, but didn't think that there was actually a Saturday this month *after* Memorial (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  DATHeader UPDATE

Version 1.1.6 of DATHeader is now available for download at www.michael-heidemann.de. You can now give DATHeader a file with path as a parameter to open. You can now change the category back to nothing if needed. Enjoy mikeheide (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

(...) appoggio anch'io la candidatura di Marco e anche di Giannitti Andrea (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) These are just so darn cuute!! It reminds me of CS meeting Futuron (with that robot having a hint of MST3K) and what would result. And using tires that way does mimic tank treads very well. Vool work sir! (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) I am also a nostalgic Classic Space! Fan. I am just not that active in .space and I don't seem to fit in at classic-space.com where a lot of the traffic went. (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Ciao Anche io appoggio Marco!!!...!!! Ho anche la maglietta con la foto...... GAetano "antonella" <acarabel@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K0Io33.5GI@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

ciao Elogio senza dubbio il lavoro svolto e l'impegno di tutti voi "in prima linea" sul nuovo forum, ma o più volte provato a leggere le discussioni e a curiosare qua e la... Personalmente lo trovo dispersivo e il fatto di dover caricare sempre una (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Two new sculptures

(Sorry for the double post, I forgot to cross-post this to lugnet.announce.moc) In lugnet.build.sculpture, Sean Kenney wrote: Hi everybody! As many of you know, I do a lot of commissioned LEGO sculptures... and as a result it's rare nowadays that I (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact