  *561232 (-5)
  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) These are just so darn cuute!! It reminds me of CS meeting Futuron (with that robot having a hint of MST3K) and what would result. And using tires that way does mimic tank treads very well. Vool work sir! (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: An MOC for the nostalgic

(...) I am also a nostalgic Classic Space! Fan. I am just not that active in .space and I don't seem to fit in at classic-space.com where a lot of the traffic went. (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Ciao Anche io appoggio Marco!!!...!!! Ho anche la maglietta con la foto...... GAetano "antonella" <acarabel@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K0Io33.5GI@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

ciao Elogio senza dubbio il lavoro svolto e l'impegno di tutti voi "in prima linea" sul nuovo forum, ma o più volte provato a leggere le discussioni e a curiosare qua e la... Personalmente lo trovo dispersivo e il fatto di dover caricare sempre una (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Two new sculptures

(Sorry for the double post, I forgot to cross-post this to lugnet.announce.moc) In lugnet.build.sculpture, Sean Kenney wrote: Hi everybody! As many of you know, I do a lot of commissioned LEGO sculptures... and as a result it's rare nowadays that I (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact