  *559748 (-10)
  Re: Toronto Star Box

In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote: (snip) (...) You are VERY welcome. And for the record, the bricks I donated to the cause can be seen in the image. they were the blue ones, just to the left of the logo. :) Chris (17 years ago, 19-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Toronto Star Box

(...) snip the Back Story... (...) yeah, you're on a roll! this moc is awesome and fooled more than person in the crowd! well built, as usual, janey. keep showing us what you've got! ;) -§ deborah § (17 years ago, 19-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Toronto Star Box

Last fall I was commissioned by the Toronto Star to do a live one day build as part of a promotion (new sales feature they were launching) at a conference hosted by Strategy Magazine at the Sheraton Hotel (downtown Toronto). (URL) More pics (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !!

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Dat2QP

(...) Sounds great. I will give it a try later. On your webpage at philohome.com there is the sentence: "See Quad2Dat manual for more information." with a link that does not work. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

  New Tool - SILM

SILM is a tool that makes it easier to maintain a large number of model files where also unofficial parts are used. At some times the origin or the orientation of unofficial parts are changed and so the model is damaged. In this cases SILM is a very (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

  New Service Available from The BrickEngraver

Tommy is always trying to come up with another product or service and my latest is "Brick Restoration and Surface Enhancement" (BRASE for short) . After years of experimenting, I have finally come up with a viable and reasonable method of not only (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  RIP Arthur C. Clarke

(URL) His sci-fi genius will be missed. :^( (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Micro Train Layout

(...) Yes, she is the good twin, I have tied her to the building table and I am allowing her sort. Hopefully she wont be bothering the nice ppl of lugnet any further. Janey "Evil, Red Brick" (Grrrrrs at Richie for not missing a beat) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Gangsters!

(...) Not at all. Have fun with it! :) Thanks for the comments everyone! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: nuova MOC

Bello!!!!! A che serve???...???'' poi senza il superlift.....mah.... ciao GAetano "fabio sali" <fabio.sali@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JxuHtw.Fpn@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact