 CAD / 15129
15128  |  15130
Subject:
New Tool - SILM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:28:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

SILM is a tool that makes it easier to maintain a large number of model files
where also unofficial parts are used. At some times the origin or the
orientation of unofficial parts are changed and so the model is damaged. In this
cases SILM is a very good tool to work with.
(Windows only, .NET 2.0 has to be installed)

It can be found on my webside www.michael-heidemann.de.

I hope you like it and let me have some feedback.

cu
mikeheide