 CAD / 15130
Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Dat2QP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:39:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Written by parts author J.C. Tchang, this tool allows to convert LDraw files
into Chris Alano's Quad2Dat file format
(http://www.geocities.com/calano/lego/download.html).

You may then modify patterned parts using Quad2Dat, or use other tools such as
Ross Crawford's Txt2Dat (http://www.br-eng.info/My-LDraw/txt2dat.html) to create
texts incorporated into more complex patterns.

Program, source files, documentation are available here:
http://philohome.com/isecalc/dat2qp.htm

Philo

Sounds great. I will give it a try later.

On your webpage at philohome.com there is the sentence:
"See Quad2Dat manual for more information." with a link that does not work.

cu
mikeheide