  *558238 (-20)
  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) Most of my cars are okay. The one I have the most trouble with is my (URL) car>, which sometimes even hops the tracks during coupling if I don't have a log load on it. -Elroy (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) Ammetto che la prima volta che ho messo piede in un legofest (a Ballabio 2 anni fa) avevo il timore di non essere all'altezza, di non integrarmi, ecc. ecc., ma mai mi son sentito in obbligo di nulla: forse perchè faccio volontariato da più di (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) Here's a colour version including the race track (URL) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) Ciao Matteo...:-) è un paradosso assurdo! In pratica su itlug non si parla di Lego Exo-Force per colpa deglia appassionati di Lego Exo-force che non parlano su itlug e quindi non trovano post di loro interesse!!! E'un anello temporale! Allora (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Brisbane supplier of 9v trains?

(...) I know, but still it is nice to have a few fantasies. (...) I would indeed be interested in turning up. How often does the club meet? (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  classic space baseplates

Hi Could someone tell me if Lego ever made curve or straight classic space road plates or just the t junction and landing one (with yellow lines). I searched peeron but couldn't find anything. Reason I ask is I saw this pic: (URL) this person just (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) Non voglio neanch'io che la passione diventi lavoro, semplicemente vorrei che contassimo di più. (...) In questo senso la partecipazione allaragata secondo me è fondamentale. Se S@H italia non ricevesse ordini probabilmente lo chiuderebbero. (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Brisbane supplier of 9v trains?

(...) Dream on! The Brisbane Lego Train Club sometimes has some stock surplus to its needs. And we occasionally do a bit overseas order which is another way to get it. (URL) you are "into" 9V and anywhere in the Brisbane area, you probably should (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Legofest di Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti

E' disponibile per la prenotazione un nuovo albergo (Albergo del Ponte di Taceno). I dettagli nella seguente pagina: (URL) invece trovate la mappa aggiornata: (URL) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Anche Google festeggia

"Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JvCIAp.7I4@lugnet.com... (...) segnalo anche questo sito : (URL) tra l'altro mostra il video ufficiale dei 50 anni del mattoncino... ciao Cristian (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) Have you considered weighting your cars? I know the NMRA has a standard recommended weight for HO cars. Tim (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Decimo anniversario Star Wars theme

(...) Ciao Francesco, siamo partiti dal "lamento" di Marco Chiappa sulla scarsa partecipazione ad un sondaggio, e credo che li dovremmo rimanere. Le tue osservazioni erano lucide e perfette, ma non dimentichiamoci da dove siamo partiti. Questo è un (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: [Q] LEGO NXT Book Recommendation

David, Zitat von David C Matthews <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>: (...) What does "standard for LEGO NXT" mean? There are a lot of NXT-related books out there already, and they deal with a variety of different topics (see for instance (URL) ). I guess (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problem with Primitive Generator

Paul, (...) Shame on me for these words! I should wear better glasses. (...) Thanks a lot, Paul. Indeed it solves that issue. The official cylinder primitives are now new style so I guess the option could be set to off now (though most cone (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Tutorial - LDD->LDraw and LDraw->LDD conversion

(...) You have a good point here, Geoffrey. Having a central place to find a part, official or not, would be great. Philo (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Problem with Primitive Generator

(...) I believe this was corrected back in November of 2003. There have been other updates to PrimGen since then. Look under options, 'original style cyli and cones'. I do not recall a discussion where it was ever decided to change to the "newer" (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Brick 50th Anniversary on Sunrise!

(...) Do you know someone who taped it? Can it be put on YouTube? I missed this... :( (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JvDz9G.FAt@lugnet.com... (...) the PT, if some part already exists as an official part, it would be better than saying it couldn't be found. The fact that it couldn't be found (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  [Q] LEGO NXT Book Recommendation

Greetings- What single book, if any, is considered the standard for LEGO NXT? -David (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

(...) Unfortunately I must decline this nomination - I don't feel I can do the position justice at the moment. But thanks for the nomination :) Regards ROSCO (17 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact