 Local / Australia / 14337
Re: Brisbane supplier of 9v trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:57:31 GMT

Anyone know of a Brisbane based supplier that preferably has a walk-in
shop carrying 9v train paraphernalia?

Dream on!

The Brisbane Lego Train Club sometimes has some stock surplus to its needs.
And we occasionally do a bit overseas order which is another way to get it.

http://www.bltg.org/

If you are "into" 9V and anywhere in the Brisbane area, you probably should
come along. Indeed, there is a gathering of the faithful this coming
Saturday at our new clubhouse at the Ipswich Railway Museum. Let me know if
you want to know more.

Kerry