  *558000 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) I Think we should have an endor bunker set it ended the starwars series of movies and it would be a great way to end 10years of starwars lego. ewoks and rebels in a mini fig size forest scene would be great we all have enough stormies now days (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Ping???

(...) Ahhh Brisbane. Tim (17 years ago, 25-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Wheel design

(...) Thanks for all the feedback. I was unable to post lately due to the fact that I am back in college and adjusting to that. It sounds like there are no TLC wheels that allow the swingarm to be in the centroid of the tire, but the 8466 rims come (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

I've found the deck can be pretty insubstantial; even in minifig scale, the truss carries the weight. The Notre Dame Bridge is about 320 studs long and has been up for over a year now: (URL) At least, I have heard no news of its collapse. It can (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Lego artist needed

Hello, I work for an event planning company in Philadelphia and we are in need of an expert Lego artist for an event in Orlando on February 25-28. We are looking for someone to construct either a 6'x4'x2' bridge or a giant seashell (approximately (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) I see what people mean, alot of stuff coming for 2008. But the more the merrier I always say. This year is going to be a great one for shows and events!!! Dan (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: Brick show 2008

(...) we are working on a stanard regime of events, with some special events as well. Last years show brought in more the 600 people for the World Record Build. This year we plan on over 1000 for the weekend public show. We are signing AFOLs now for (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) There's a link to Joe Meno's (URL) calendar> on the lugnet.events sidebar. ROSCO (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) Duane, Since this appears to be an unofficial listing of events, feel free to add it in! I think a central repository of conventions/events is a good thing--after all, you never know when someone might be traveling, or some non-AFOL's find (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) Definitely playset. Death Star would be terrific, although Naboo City and Jedi Temple both have enormous potential. -Teddy (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) Functioning? (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) (URL) This bridge> had a main span of 96 studs, and could have been more if I had more room on the end to attach the main cables further from the base of the tower. It could also be doubled in length by building the same from the other end. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I totally agree with Shaun. Here's what I wrote on Brother's Brick: Death Star Playset: (URL) better. Minifig scale with Luke, Leia, Vader, Obi-Wan, Han, Chewie, Stormies and Droids. I loved playing with that set as a kid. Then again, after the Lego (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I’d suggest that instead of yet another minifig-based set (which you can do any time you want), go for something that you otherwise might not do. The first thing that springs to mind is a sculpture of Darth Vader and Luke dueling with lightsabers, (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) Yeah, after I built this I realized that I had the technic pins at the top too far apart and should move them each in slightly to form a triangle. Right now the track and track bed are supporting most of the load I think. I pulled out my old (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) The mini-fig scale version of the cantina including the sliding front door, droid detector, bar, stage, and booth tables. Then include the minifigs for the band, pilots, thieves, and bounty hunters that inhabit it. (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Brick events in 2008?

(...) And there's Brick Bash, though it's a regional event. It's a public exhibition, as opposed to an AFOL convention. Anyhow, this year (our fourth year) it's Saturday, March 29, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. More info soon. (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) A lifesize lightsaber hilt. (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Sondaggio su comunità italiana

Fatto, anche io ho compilato il questionario. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jv3Ly5.LIE@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Brick show 2008

(...) I'd be interested to hear more about this. I assume they plan on doing the First LEGO Leauge challenge. Anything else? Steve (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact