  *556030 (-10)
  Bionicle Spider (not mine)

My good friend (and fellow worker), Dave F, brought in his little 'pet project' that he's been working on for the last little bit-- (URL) Inspired by one of the latest Bionicle sets, Dave F wanted to build an 8 legged beastie instead of the set's 4 (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Ok, just what the hell is going on up there in Canada????

(...) I never saw the one wit hthe guy and the hose, but I did the the other one. At this time, I'm unsure if I saw it on the internets or on the telly so I can't state emphatically that these commercials have been on TV. Other than that... ummm.... (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Sconto sui mattoncini

(...) ...e allora te li puoi tenere... :-P Ciao G. (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Sconto sui mattoncini

Ciao a tutti, ho deciso di vendere diversi pezzi che non uso, provengono tutti da set nuovi che avevo comprato per avere determinati pezzi. Sotto vi metto il link al negozio bl. I prezzi dei pezzi sono espressi in $, ma vanno considerati in euro. (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  The Brick Testament - War and Dismemberance

(URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated today with seven new illustrated stories from the continuing saga of (URL) King David>: (URL) Makes Promises He Won't Keep>, (URL) Vanquished>, (URL) Massacres the Moabites>, (URL) Aramaeans Killed>, (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Da Repubblica

(...) Ho di meglio, guardate questa: (URL) Per la cronaca questo signore è mio padre (e se se ne accorge mi uccide :) ) ciao (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: My Latest Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine (with BBB wheels:-)

(...) Stylish! Richard Still baldly going... (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Cerco minifigs!

salve a tutti, sto cercando i minifigs della serie "Life of Mars" quei piccoli alieni con gli occhi dolci. Li sta collezionando mia figlia! Grazie GIuliano (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Peeron Inventory Correction

(...) Just consider yourselve lucky that you found any legos in a garage sale. I looked for 13 years in Burbank, Studio City and Thousand Oaks and never found one lego for sale. Everyone had legos, but they were saving them for their kids or (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Ok, just what the hell is going on up there in Canada????

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:Js92CK.4z8@lugnet.com... (...) Haha, Canada must have relaxed FCC laws... Seems to me that's an advertisement from Mac's (a Canadian convenience store chain) for a Froster (equivelant to a slush or (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact