  *555829 (-10)
  Re: Post for David Winkler... The Stanford Bunny!!

(...) I was asked the following question: David, I just caught your article on LUGNET about usingPov-Ray, I tried the code you had posted with a .ply Ihad and it didn't work, gave me errors on the textureand translate lines, is there any chance you (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Snot globes of radius 18-48

A while back I posted plans for a Lambrecht globe of radius 48. It was cool, but required ~6000 pieces and took a week to build. Designing it had involved some hand-coded values and hand tweaking. Now I have posted buildable plans for Lambrecht (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Going out of business sale at Bucy's Bricks

Just a reminder that I am closing down my store as soon as I sell enough of my inventory. All parts are at least 35% off. Thanks and happy shopping! John Bucy's Bricks (URL) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Technicopedia

Hello Eric, Sorry, you are right! 857 had it too! I totally forgot! Greetings Maico Arts Eric Albrecht schreef: (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  peeron inventory corrections

295-1: Secretary's desk 3023 Plate 1x2 Red, White and Yellow should be 0 not 1 each Tile 1x2 should be Black 7 not 5, Red 4 not 2, White 10 not 9, Yellow 2 not 1 all tiles can be with or without grooves, without have pat pending or pat pending (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Tipi strani...

"fabio sali" <fabio.sali@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JrvMos.II3@lugnet.com... (...) Vabbè tu non fai testo....;-))) ciau GAetano (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: building a 4-4-0 American with BBB wheels, advice wanted

(...) I had very good luck using small and large BBB wheels for my 4-4-0 American on my Christmas Train project. See what I did here: (URL) the tender I just used a 9V engine, but if you had some other power method then two bogies with a total of 8 (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vita in città

(...) io sono sempre stato appassionato di illuminazione nei diorami lego, e ho sempre dotato o cercato di dotare qualsiasi cosa di luci...appena prendo un treno la prima cosa che faccio è illuminarlo anche internamente! Sono riuscito anche a (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vita in città

(...) Le luci di Natale scaldano decisamente troppo. Io starei sui Led! Ciao GIuliano (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vita in città

Rispolvero questo topic. E' un argomento molto caro anche a me e recentemente ho fatto delle ricerche. Ho trovato due siti di appassionati. Il mio scopo è quello di mettere le luci ai lampioni e se ci riuscissi ai fari delle macchine. Per gli (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact