  *555754 (-5)
  Ambulance

I recently beefed up my ambulance and am pleased well enough with the way it came out. (URL) I think it looks a little old school like 1970's or 80's ambulances. (the front end anyway) Comments and alternative ideas are more than appreciated. The (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I like your site, sofar and as other already have stated it looks very promising. But the principle about describing parts as new just because it is the first time it is seen in a Technic-set I disagree with In the description of the 856 (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

"Ben Fleskes" <ben@bigbenbricks.com> wrote in message news:Jroytr.CBF@lugnet.com... (...) That's great news! Now I can make a 0-4-0 Dockside! -Rob www.brickmodderlabs.com (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Technicopedia

Hello Eric, If I recall correctly, the 16 tooth gear is also from that year, as it is first used in the 8860... Greetings Maico Arts Eric Albrecht schreef: (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Legofest a Crema

(...) Ciao, come già annunciato non riuscirò ad esserci causa un impegno di lavoro. Venerdì, sabato e domenica bloccato ad una manifestazione fieristica :-(((( Mi spiace moltissimo, anche perchè il mio robot è sempre stato pronto per questa (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact