  *554775 (-20)
  Advent calender spotted at Towyorld

Toyworld has stock (at least the Fremantle store did) of the 2007 City Advent Calender (set 7907) at a price of 29.99 in case anyone is looking for one. The set has 8 different minifigs in it (fireman, construction worker, airport worker, mechanic (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Question about set 7907

The box for set 7907 (the city advent calender) shows a picture of this part: (URL) is listed as being an airplane control panel. However, the Bricklink inventory for the set (the only one I can find) does not list this part anywhere (even as part (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.town)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

(...) I have done volunteer work for quite a few things myself and my motivation is because I like to do things. Money does tend to corrupt. However, money is also a resource that makes many things happen. Like printing. And yes I am looking at (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  Re: technic

Tuner ha scritto: (...) Beh c'è questo: (URL) ha solo 2, ma comunque per cominciare a sperimentare direi che è ottimo... Mi sa che è un buon candidato come regalo di natale :D Alex (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: technic

Questi motori power functions risolverebbero molti problemi, moltissimi anzi, tanto per cominciare la seccattura di far combaciare gli assi e di fissare il motore al telaio, ogni volta è un impresa. Senza dubbio in termini di rapporto (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: A power rail idea

(...) A not quite as eloquent but easier to realize-on-a-small-scale solution would be using n-gauge track for power conduction up the middle of the all plastic L-gauge track (yes, with even more of the unsightly drawbacks and eliminating the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news!

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:Jq22zo.Mo1@lugnet.com... (...) Greed is a strong word (perhaps too strong in this case), but I'm not sure what other word I can use. I've been doing volunteer work for several clubs / (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  Museo di Zagarolo: punto della situazione

Ho visto tutte le vostre proposte molto interessanti. Io questa sera parto per il Legoworld e tornerò martedì sera prossimo. Nella giornata di mercoledì vorrei preparare una bozza di massima della manifestazione. A questo proposito ho bisogno che (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Commissione di una scultura LEGO

Io do la mia disponibilità (al ritorno dal Legoworld). Per tutto quello che volete, anche solo l'"ambasciata". Ciao Marco (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) Awww, Teddy, I think you belong in the middle, wink. Janey "Red Brick" (Although, I did learn something from that whole "family" moment. Public restaurants shouldn't necessarily be for ALL the "public", some ppl should just eat at home, not (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Peeron inventory corrections

Oct 17 1628-1: Santa Claus with Reindeer 4070 White Brick 1x1 with headlight should be 4 not 5 (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) :) dont laugh, we got our bread didn't we? Chris (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) <ahem> I meant that I thought BM was a poor analogy to an AFOL event. Chris, you are projecting again (and maybe protruding) Okay, FUT OT.F now, kids JOHN (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) Phew! Is it getting hot in here? :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) Scream "Ma!" all you want, just leave me out of this. (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) who CAN handle John? And put him in the same room with Teddy, and Nick. ummm, ya know. on second thought, I think I will stick with Swinging(1) (...) Chris 1. R22 - Robot Swinging www.rtltoronto.com (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) Uh, Chris, we want ppl to attend events, not run from them. Besides, I can barely handle John fully clothed! Janey, "You can keep your hat on, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) So, If I had to guess, it sounds like John wants ALL AFOL events to allow people to "run around neked(sic)" :) Im in. Chris can janey come too? (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: NOT the next rtl game

(...) Uh, Chris, not THOSE kind of chicks, sorry! (...) Janey "At least I didnt get disqualified from rtl22, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  NOT the next rtl game

OK, after the can game, I want to try a game based on this video: (URL) Live Chick Sorting. (ALCS) Janey said she had a handle on some chicks. Chris the best rtl22 game winner ever. (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact