  *553453 (-5)
  Coming Soon to the NWBC

Greetings, I thought I'd post a link to what I'll be brining to the great NWBC this year. It's a little 4'x 12' diorama constructed in conjuction with Ryan Rubino and Mike Rutherford. It has taken a year in planning and building. Without further (...) (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read

"Clifton D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JoMtt1.EvL@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the article: Rebuilding Lego, Brick by Brick by Keith Oliver, Edouard Samakh, and Peter Heckmann How a supply chain transformation helped (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: NXT's in Series

(...) Yes this works fine, just using a normal sensorcable ! Another simple out of the box solution is: first Master NXT connects to other remote pbLUa consoles by bluetooth.... The master can send Lua commands directly to remote NXT and is able to (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Quirks with advanced technic cars (4WD, steering, suspension)

Hello, Some examples using ackerman principle: 8860 technic car chassis 8479 barcode truck 8859 tractor 8462 tow truck If you look further you will find many more. Greetings Maico Arts Jordan Bradford schreef: (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

(...) Many thanks, Jordan! You're right, in San Francisco on lines "E" and "F" run Peter Witt trams from Milan. They are very close to the one of Turin, except for the livery: orange in Milan, green/light lime in Turin. Cheers Luca PS: more pics of (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact