  *380222 (-10)
  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

Thomas, Hey, these are COOL! Nice job with minimal pieces, and really gets the ideas across. This is why I like microfig scale - it's a real challenge to get a nice likeness, but when you do, it's like a great little sketch that just feels right. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

On 19:05 01/26/2003 +0000, Thomas Jost wrote (...) "fairly good"??? Those designs are fantastic!!! The republic gunship is beautiful and that naboo fighter fits just great with the rest of the official mini-line! You sure your friend doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  [MOC] Armazem

Olá galera, tudo bem com vcs? Coloquei no Brickshelf, minha nova "criação", um armazém rodo-ferroviário, feito no LDraw e com SS dele (simplesmente o LDview se recusa a abrir o arquivo), não sei se a galera do BRLUG vai gostar, mas coloquei o logo (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Pullback RCX Car

Interesting idea. The idea of a pullback car is that you provide the energy, and store it in a spring. How about a "real" pullback car that works like this: The drive motor would be used as a generator during pullback, to charge a capacitor. You (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Cathedral Of the Gears

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9BE9E.G1z@lugnet.com... (...) I love it! it's got a creepy, second-dark-ages beauty about it, so blatant in it's form. nobody who saw it could have any doubt that this building was (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

hi all this afternoon I shared my hobby with Martin, a friend of mine, and he did some fairly good microscale-building... Then minutes after he had entered my lego-room, he was finished with a Tie-fighter: (URL) he saw some yellow pieces, took the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickshelf Gallery up and running

Menacingly cute stuff, Pete. And your lighting is phenomenal. Why have you deprived us for so long? Welcome! -Teddy (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

Dear Mr. Intercontinental Ballistic Pedestal Crane: :) Thanks for the comments and for helping on the logistical end that Thursday; I felt sure I was trying everyone's patience with that thing taking up most of my car and asking you to hold on to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Cathedral of the Gears

In lugnet.castle, Keith Goldman writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Wow, is this such a post-apocalyptic society where a mighty cast of techno-priests secretly keep all knowledge about what is left of the technological "wonders" strictly for themselves, by (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

(...) Thanks for the kind comments, Bruce; your interest in the vagaries of nauticality (pyratical and others) has been part of the ongoing inspiration for doing these things. Regarding a comparison page: On the FdG page there's a note that I'm (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact