  *379305 (-20)
  Tyre 24x14

Hi, I'm just wondering if the .dat file for this tyre exists or is being worked on anywhere. It's the tyre seen in the Jack Stone Police Cruiser ((URL) I found the wheel in the unofficial parts and just need the tyre to go with it. It doesn't even (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: A few new bots... and a bit more

(...) Well, this is just my personal preference mind, but I like cockpits with lots of control panels and lights. It's a little hard to tell what's in yours (this pic gives the best view (URL) but it looks a little... I dunno... empty. It doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

(...) parts directories, researching parts stuff... :) (...) This version is very nice, just as it is. :) But if you were to figure out to make LDraw files display rendered images in Explorer's "thumbnail" view, that would be awesome... Steve (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Pelican 3 made for the sea

The Pelican 3 is a heavily modified SeaPlane built to have all the comforts of home while you travel the world. The discovery wings channels had a special about flying boats all last week and i just had to build one. LMKWYT -Semaj (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Name for part 42607 ?

(...) I think "Wing 6 x 12 with Pins and Hole" would be a good start. Steve (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My modular castle creations

I couldn't agree with you more Jon. We castle fans don't need any fancy new pieces to make us happy; just a reappearance of castle sets. Those modular sets you're created are exactly the kind of thing I want LEGO to bring back to the market. I've (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My modular castle creations

I love this stuff. In my wildest dreams Lego would pick up on this. Perhaps when the HP license runs out. I think the design is perfect. Reminds me of the old 80's castle lego made. The blacksmith shop, the seige tower, the guarded inn, stuff that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) I pretty much agree here. But, Paul, I think it would be better if the cockpit was up in the rear. ;-P. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mechastruct Contest Winners

Thank you Tony for holding the first Mechastruct Mecha Building Contest. You did a great job. Thank you for the wonderful prize and I hope we hold more contests in the future. Everyones enrty was great! But how about that Bush Master from Ryan! That (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

(...) Very cool design. I saw this on brickshelf about a week ago, and never heard anything about it. The blue makes it very remarkable, I like it. The tree and the foliage are cool too, very inspiring, I might have to steal that. And then very cool (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Maybe you missed these: (URL) modular units, smaller than the modular land buildings and no restraints but free in 3D? like this:? (URL) also saw a MIR but forget who made it. Thats about it. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Pelican flying boat

(...) (URL) I forgot to post the link... (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: The A.R.C.

I really really like this! Its huge and just great! I like how the middle (knee joint?) looks and it almost seems like a reversed knee design. It gives the impression of being strong. Although I get a sense of how big it would be IRL, how big do you (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wanted: One 4x4 Blue Radar Dish with spiral pattern

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:H93FHz.6w9@lugnet.com... (...) Yup, thanks. For some reason the part number from peeron wouldn't bring up any hits. I didn't make the mental leap and think of searching for "spiral" (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

(...) Ed- The In-N-Out Burger has been all 8 SCLTC layouts so far. Here are a few more pictures that are on www.scltc.org. We have taken some nice high res shots, but haven't posted them yet for some reasons. (URL) the interior of the restaurant is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Much appreciated. (...) Eh, to each his own :-D We'll be seein' some color soon in the P-CS timeline. (...) Moc's with wheels and I never have gotten along. But rest assured I'm tryin :-D (...) Welcome to .space Have you checked out the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) I assumed we were talking about actual space warfare, not science fiction.. Anyhow, you misunderstood me, I did not mean to imply that future space vehicles would utilize primitive chemical propellants, I was referring to hydrogen or (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  10013 Blue Passenger Wagons... From 4534

I have a few Lego Express sets I wish to sell eventually. Acknowledging that there is am exclusive Blue Passenger Wagon, I was considering parting the sets out instead. Would there be any interest in Blue Wagon by itself and if so, how much per each (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) I'll tell ya what I think... cool man. You are the master of cool shape and function! Your bringing this to brickfest... and yes you are coming to brickfest. Rotating seat, excellent. Teeny tiny landing gear... dude! Colors, awesome. Good to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks. The style and color aren't supposed to be Classic Space, just the grandpa of it. As these ships develop, tech becomes smaller and more space effecient, then the ships get simpler (ok it's all silly thinkin' in me brain). As to the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact