  *379293 (-5)
  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Maybe you missed these: (URL) modular units, smaller than the modular land buildings and no restraints but free in 3D? like this:? (URL) also saw a MIR but forget who made it. Thats about it. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Pelican flying boat

(...) (URL) I forgot to post the link... (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: The A.R.C.

I really really like this! Its huge and just great! I like how the middle (knee joint?) looks and it almost seems like a reversed knee design. It gives the impression of being strong. Although I get a sense of how big it would be IRL, how big do you (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wanted: One 4x4 Blue Radar Dish with spiral pattern

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:H93FHz.6w9@lugnet.com... (...) Yup, thanks. For some reason the part number from peeron wouldn't bring up any hits. I didn't make the mental leap and think of searching for "spiral" (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Images from SCLTC's Latest Shows!

(...) Ed- The In-N-Out Burger has been all 8 SCLTC layouts so far. Here are a few more pictures that are on www.scltc.org. We have taken some nice high res shots, but haven't posted them yet for some reasons. (URL) the interior of the restaurant is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact