  *378639 (-5)
  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

Hey Kyle! Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, those dark gray tiles are the landing pad. I had a hard time picking a color scheme for this. I'm planning on using the basic design to create a cruiser, destroyer, etc... so I wont need to worry about the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Naboo & Droid Fighter Minis - Take 2... Heres the address!

"Marlon Wuytenburg" <marlon@multiboard.com> wrote in message news:H8y3xH.8zA@lugnet.com... (...) I get a page not available error. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:H8yrs8.9Ew@lugnet.com... (...) Wonderful, I love it! -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: FS/FT Lego 2718 AIrplane Promo!

(...) Do you have a picture or scan of the box top or instructions by any chance? The LUGNET(tm) Guide doesn't have this set listed... 2718 comes up empty when you search for it. Which airline(s) offered it, and when? Here's all the airline promos (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

Hey, that's pretty cool. The studs out design made the shape of this ship. I like how it looks pointed from above, but from the side it looks very strait and skinny. Allthough I'm not sure I like the dark gray tiles on top. Is that a landing pad? As (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact