  *378357 (-5)
  Re: New Part: x692.dat - Fabuland Door 1 x 6 x 2 Right

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H8sBBr.5B2@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, why not? L3Lab shows it correct when I set it to CERTIFY. I know that this matrix should mirror the direction of the surfaces, but it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: I need a list of parts...

Tony Hafner <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H8rz8M.Fs5@lugnet.com... (...) What's with the parts that have the logo like a relief map? For example the 9V Train (Transformer) Controller. Do you want to make them too? Bernd (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Besign of battery box

Thanks I wonder how to add the battery box into a car and still have it easily accessible. I read the page about motors, good page, but can it pull a 40-50 stud long 6 wide vehicle on a smooth surface? Standard lego, motor and battery box on the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: DISTRIBUTED/PARALLEL CLUSTER for legOS through n*RCX

Nick, What you propose it's another way, and of course, should work, but we might have to create another software layer over the current operating system of the RCX (of course, legOS), and we would loose 1 sensor per RCX. What I was trying to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

Hi, Just before I place an order at Shop at Home I was wondering if you could clarify which bulk pack items are valid for use with the AFOL23 discount code. I think I have read that it is only brick and plate packs, but in the States it seems that (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact