  *378352 (-5)
  Just a heads up for anyone hearing from Brett Echols or bne123@... email address

Brett Echols at bne123@...com put over 1000 USD of LEGO sets on hold with me, then basically disappeared, phone number all of audden became invalid, no email response etc. It was not that unusual since we have quite a few large buyers all the time (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...PLUS $2,000 IN FREE EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE!

(...) I wonder if the mail gateway between lugnet.robotics and the robotics mailing list has outlived its usefulness? I'm not sure either way, but I think it might be worth discussing... XFUT admin.general (as a result of this post, my first to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego Fest

Count me in, The March date would be preferred. Huw "Duncan titmarsh" <sharon.titmarsh@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:H8tx2o.E58@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) also (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Hi Ahui, If you are still having problems, just email an example that does not work, or post it here. I will figure it out and get back to you. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Spam!! Was Re: >>15.2 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES...Blah Blah Blah

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: [snip] (...) Completely off topic, but appropriate, courtesy of my wife: How to make a Spam Hanky: You will need one can of premium grade all purpose spam and two sheets of wax paper cut as large as you want (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact