  *378319 (-10)
  Re: How high can you spiral 2 x 4 bricks?

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H8uMsD.6Hw@lugnet.com... (...) Deleted some... (...) the (...) I suspect it depends on the "freshness" of the bricks. New bricks "clicks" better. Allways use new bricks, give away old (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

(...) You are welcome. Is there going to be an end? I've done enough applications in my life to know that my own philosphic perspectives on what makes a great tool are not as strong as the group philosphy. As the implementor of the tool, I only use (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My first instructions online

(...) Rob, I like it! I wouldn't change a thing. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.trains)

  Brickswest

Just curious which of you guys are planning on attending Brickswest this year. Just do a quick rollcall. FYI, I'll be bringing at least 2-3 large bins of new, unsorted Lego for sale or trade to the event. Jimmy (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) It's getting harder and harder to find sale stuff anymore. I guess the eBay experience has turned a lot of people into sale buzzards. It may also be that the uncertain economy had a few people trying to save some money off the clearance sales (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Have Fun

Hey guys, Hope you all get some sleep tonight and have a great time tomorrow! Relax, enjoy, take lots of pictures. :) Off to the windy city... Iain (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Spring Meeting and Moonbase Modules

(...) -snip- (...) Hey Pat, I'm all for figuring out a specific guideline on the monorails, but I thought of some other ideas to consider. One is: What height should we have the tracks at? The corridor doors are elevated, so should we put the tracks (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Lego Fest

(...) I live in Reading so Aldershot would be very handy for me. I could probably make either of those dates too. I'd love to meet some other AFsOL - although my friends now accept how much I *really* like Lego, and act suitably impressed when I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Knight1 for Blue Ninja figs trade

Hello, I am looking to trade my 104 Knight1's: (URL) the Blue young Samurai: (URL) a 1:1 basis. If you're interested, please let me know at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com Best regards from Christer (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego Fest

(...) I can and would do either of those. (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact