  *377950 (-10)
  Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!

This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I love modular concepts and the notion of having a bunch of these things hovering/rolling/cra...ng/hopping around my new capital ship is exciting. gotta do that thx chris :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: GENTLEMEN!!!

Freak! -p (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  fallen flag heralds

While we're posting resources, this one (linked from the Engine Shop) seems a good spot to start when looking for fallen flags for club logos (URL) all the names are right and most of the images are B&W but it's still useful having many collected (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  I am Canadian!

Once again, after an absence of 10 years, I am Canadian!!! I just received my birth certificate! Lost the original 10+ years ago, and finally got around to replacing it. Whew! It feels good to be officially Canadian once again! Dave K (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Legway and TechTV

Check this out: (URL) right, this Friday I'm going to be on Screen Savers with my LegWay! Set your VCR for Friday @ 7:00 (EST). I'm hoping I'll be able to get a copy of it on CD, then I can post a clip somewhere. Steve (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Found Webpage of Engine types and Grapical Rep.

(...) I've went ahead and added it to the sidebar (under Non Lego Train Sites)... I agree with Steve, it's a great resource! (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes: -snip- (...) Hey TJ, I would sure like it if we could come up with a tentative date! Is this going to be a two day thing or a one day? I will more than likely need to try and get off work somehow. If I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Kmart Prices / TRU stocktake

(...) Have you actually seen any of these in K-mart? I haven't.... ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: GENTLEMEN!!!

Soon... soon, my pets. You shall taste manflesh... This is brilliant, Jon. I quake in fear at the thought of fleebnorks in these ships. (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another "borrowed" picture...

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:H8qIDz.938@lugnet.com... (...) First of all, the person that have copyed your image do not claim that it is his/her work. And since the picture is not altered or renamed, and you have not made (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact