  *377274 (-10)
  More Purplestar Pictures

(...) taken more pictures and put them up on Brickshelf. As of this writing they haven't been moderated yet, so here's a couple of the more important ones - (URL) is the connecting corridor that wasn't obvious in the first round o' pics. You can (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Highlanders!

(...) You are in a prime position to tell us, sir - What do they wear under those 1x2 plates? Michael Dallaston (Carrying on up the Khyber) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA

(...) Where is Washington, DC on your map? I hope you correct that before you come to BrickFest. You know how close you will be to the capital. :-) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA

Great job Adrian! Now this may help me remember the names of all those states. Wow, cool. Mark (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: How many bad men are good

(...) Lurking from the shadows I stalk the Kingdom of Castle... Hi Dan, How's your story coming? It will be fun to see what you've got in mind! I dropped in here at Castle and saw your name and you have an interesting query here I thought I'd add my (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: OFW IV "WolfSpyder" and the FCS ESAT "SpyderNest"

Dude, I love the carrier. Not so often do we see support equipment, I love it! Particuarily the engine, the chute from bed of truck to interior, and the greeblies on the exterior are very nice. I like your use of the antennes for arms and legs. I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car

"CRAIG STEVENS" <SWFALCON30@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message news:H8MD7y.3Iq@lugnet.com... (...) If I remeber corectly there was one of these done by an artist not an AFOL, and it was funded by the LEGO company. there was quite a discussion about this (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  New MPD: Hearse

I just finished LDrawing my 8-wide Hearse model: (URL) the crazy SNOT used for the grillwork. Enjoy! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.town)

  Re: How many bad men are good

(...) I am developing my story, and i have only about, say, 80 figures out of every theme tops. Heres some tips from my story (feel lucky, ive never told anybody my secrects like these before) Dont show all the people at once. im developing face (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How many bad men are good

(...) So far, it sounds pretty interesting, but do you have any links to it by any chance? (I'd like to sample the reading and give you feedback.) (...) That's a sufficient magnitude of forces, so I don't really believe you'll need any more than (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact