  *376169 (-20)
  Re: Copenhagen Metro subway station!

(...) Absolutely incredible! Packed full of features and minute details. I love the adverts and the automatic ticket machines. Far more than I do in real life, in fact! Brilliant mate. -Matthew Wightwick. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PA003 Power Armor

(...) Hey Geordan, what's up? Thanks a lot for checking my PA003 and for your input. Regards. (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  "You put your WEED in there!"

On tonight's edition of Fox Toledo news, some parents were busted for drug posession in an Indiapolis, IN hotel, where they were staying after a fire destroyed their home. The cops found crystal meth and some orther drugs stored in the kids LEGO. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  OT : riservata ai maestri dell'informatica

Ma come succede che mandi un messaggio e te lo pubblica tre volte ? (intendo senza averlo mandato tre volte ...) marco (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane

Nice crane Ross, I'll have to update my webpage to say that it is practical to get a three section boom at 4 studs wide. It's great that you got good reference photos, I'm still not quite gallous enough to ask people if I can take photos of that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8BE81.E74@lugnet.com... (...) Personally I like the stickers, since they can be removed. I have far too many perfectly good printed parts sitting useless in drawers since space (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:H8Cq6z.Hw1@lugnet.com... (...) You get one with this: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) I haven't seen the special edition, shame on me!!!!!!, but in the Star Wars vehicles book, th AT-AT carries about six speeder-bikes in the very back. oz. (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: H-bridge for PDA?

(...) I have an E-125 and it will take a little more than a simple H-Bridge. Though I agree, it would be a fine platform for doing robotics. One idea that we've been playing around with at Hangar 18 is swarm computing. What the basic idea is to use (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Mardi 07 Janvier 2003

[ Titres des News ] o Forums: IRC et X-CHAT (Internet) o Articles: Filoguidage de Mindstorms (Hardware) [ Détails des News ] o Forums: IRC et X-CHAT ---...--- Auteur: Khan ( khan@netonthejet.com ) @ 21:12 Topic: Internet Le developpement de (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.fr)

  Lundi 06 Janvier 2003

[ Titres des News ] o Creation: un vaisseau nommé "Le Gaulois" (Space) [ Détails des News ] o Creation: un vaisseau nommé "Le Gaulois" ---...--- Auteur: Jac ( (URL) ) @ 18:18 Topic: Space C'est pas évident, par moment de donné un nom au vaisseau (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.fr)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

Temo che il server di lugnet abbia qualche problemino Un mio messaggio non è arrivato e quello di marco lo vedo triplicato !!! Ciao Francesco "marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H8CDF8.Iz4@lugnet.com... (...) che (...) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED

In follow-up to my last announcement, I wanted to touch on some of the updates to the event web site for those folks who have been waiting on things. 1) Registration: We've added options for children, and a walk-in daily rate for limited attendees. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) So what your saying is 'I Hope lego do a bad job because I'll get the parts I want' :-). Even if that's not what you actually mean. I just buy them off Ebay, I have loads. (...) Check out this link (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ

I just have to say wow. The shear amount of time and energy that must have gone into this is absolutley amazing, not to mention monetary funds. As for criticism, i spent three weeks building a virtual soccer stadium, and all i can do is look at it (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Brick Constants in NQC/Bricx

Are there predefined constants generated by Bricx or NQC that identifies the Brick (RCX, SCout ...) to wich the generated code is targeted for? It would be really usefull to write "multi-Brick" code in a single source trough the use of #ifdef. Paulo (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Another Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 3L

It's also related to 6536 "Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular" and 32291 "Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular Double". How about "Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular Double (Inline)"? --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

(...) (URL) ha detto Marco Berti qualche intervento prima, è un anteprima per negozianti. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone admin@brickswest.com (URL) 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED January 8, 2003—Today BrickMedia™, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  Re: Concerning this new train poll

Harvey, While I agree LP is a cyberbully at times, in his defense, Rob Hendrix was the person who replied with the "you missed something" message regarding your poll. Whether or not LP contacted privately or publicly (and I missed it), usually you (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general) !

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact