  *376158 (-20)
  Lundi 06 Janvier 2003

[ Titres des News ] o Creation: un vaisseau nommé "Le Gaulois" (Space) [ Détails des News ] o Creation: un vaisseau nommé "Le Gaulois" ---...--- Auteur: Jac ( (URL) ) @ 18:18 Topic: Space C'est pas évident, par moment de donné un nom au vaisseau (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.fr)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

Temo che il server di lugnet abbia qualche problemino Un mio messaggio non è arrivato e quello di marco lo vedo triplicato !!! Ciao Francesco "marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H8CDF8.Iz4@lugnet.com... (...) che (...) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED

In follow-up to my last announcement, I wanted to touch on some of the updates to the event web site for those folks who have been waiting on things. 1) Registration: We've added options for children, and a walk-in daily rate for limited attendees. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) So what your saying is 'I Hope lego do a bad job because I'll get the parts I want' :-). Even if that's not what you actually mean. I just buy them off Ebay, I have loads. (...) Check out this link (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ

I just have to say wow. The shear amount of time and energy that must have gone into this is absolutley amazing, not to mention monetary funds. As for criticism, i spent three weeks building a virtual soccer stadium, and all i can do is look at it (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Brick Constants in NQC/Bricx

Are there predefined constants generated by Bricx or NQC that identifies the Brick (RCX, SCout ...) to wich the generated code is targeted for? It would be really usefull to write "multi-Brick" code in a single source trough the use of #ifdef. Paulo (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Another Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 3L

It's also related to 6536 "Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular" and 32291 "Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular Double". How about "Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular Double (Inline)"? --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

(...) (URL) ha detto Marco Berti qualche intervento prima, è un anteprima per negozianti. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone admin@brickswest.com (URL) 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED January 8, 2003—Today BrickMedia™, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !

  Re: Concerning this new train poll

Harvey, While I agree LP is a cyberbully at times, in his defense, Rob Hendrix was the person who replied with the "you missed something" message regarding your poll. Whether or not LP contacted privately or publicly (and I missed it), usually you (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general) !

  Re: My Adventurers ISCC entry

Hi, Gary. I've been away from LUGNET for a few days, so I'm a little late in posting, but wow! Congratulations on a wonderfully detailed and well-told story. I was a big fan of your Temple of Catur Muka last year, and was very glad to see you enter (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: avete dato un occhiata ai link per le foto dei nuovi set ?

(...) ...caduto per ben tre volte! Si sarà fatto male... Ciao Giulio (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: PA003 Power Armor

<snip> (...) <unsnip> Me too. Mark M. (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

Good idea. I think there's a better way though. Simply use PVC cement. Instead of completely coating the inside of the pipe with cement, use only a few drops. This will secure the pipe strongly enough that it can be twisted free at the end of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  For Sale: Model Team set 5533

Hallo all, I want to sell the following model team set: Set# 5533 (Red Fury) from the year 1999 The set is build, but was only build once and than given in a home showcase. Ehe set comes with the original box, the original building instruction and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale: Lego set 6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer - MISB

Hallo all, If someone is interested I want to sell the following set: Set #6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer (Year 1996) The set is sealed in the original box, box in good condition. Pictures are available and can be sent if interested. For reference: (URL) me (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Alco c420 2010 Diesel Locomotive and a Generic

(...) Nice Alco, the generic is a bit um... generic :) There are lots of things I like. Quite simply, green is always nice. I like the steps up to the engine. I never thought of using those 1x2 with channels as steps (has someone else announced an (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC - Bowman Fields' Cottage

Hi Jeremiah, I really like what you have done here in such a small space. Lots of detail put together in a believeable way. Other points I like - The way it hinges from the outside of the stairwell, totally unexpected and kinda cool the overhang of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Copenhagen Metro subway station!

(...) That looks great. However, I have to say, ooh nice train. You went to great lengths to get windows the shape that you wanted. Chris (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GG-1 Model Complete

(...) Did I ever say, wow. If I didn't, I should have. That is a very impressive. Are the pictures of the real model up? I tried going into your GG-1 folder but it isn't moderated. Chris (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact