  *375606 (-5)
  Re: Keppler Industries Update: KSS Farsearch Class

(...) I agree. Microfig generally does not excite me. (...) And that is exactly the reason this came about. I really like the style of the WWII era battleships with their very complicated conning towers. I have been trying to do something like that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  PA003 Power Armor

Hello everyone. I have been trying to create a cheaper and, to borrow terms from other builders, mass produceable power armor. I came up with something by researching Maschinen Krieger (URL) are only teaser pics. I will have more detailed, and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yes - but when they install ISDN or DSL on your line, they switch out some electronics at the telephone exchange - remove some line filtering, pull out the digital part of the stream from the analog part, etc, etc. If you just have the audio (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  10026 SE naboo fighter "Hyberdrive" typo?

Anyone else notice the "hyberdrive" typo on the name plate of the 10026 SE naboo fighter? So that means it's a true collector's item, right? ebay, here I come!! ;) -- Tom hyberdrive: n. 1. a form of propulsion in which the starship sleeps for a long (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few comments on SE Naboo Fighter

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:H7D0J7.K0y@lugnet.com... (...) was (...) regular (...) on (...) always (...) I just got mine and I agree with the pins. I don't know why they didn't just use black friction pegs (the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact