  *375428 (-20)
  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message news:H8850G.I0G@lugnet.com... (...) haven't- (...) boxcar! (...) I believe the $280 SRP (suggested retail price) number is for both sets (there are two to a carton) making a single unit $140 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Challenger" version 2.0

"Robert Powell" <rpowell@soundvet.com> wrote in message news:H87yM9.M37@lugnet.com... (...) NCLTC also just completed a six week run. We were not on TV and we don't have a 70 brick tall dam but we were on the marquis, we did get a two page write in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) Bert Waters (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

NCLTC just completed (it came down today) a six week run - our layout has been on display at a mall here in the Raleigh area since Thanksgiving. This was an interesting experience for us and it actually worked out much better than I expected. While (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town) !

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hi Pedro - Thanks for your interest! (...) You can probably understand why I don't want to give a definite answer here, but I really hope this will be the case. Like I said before, when I went to LEGOWORLD, there was an overwhelming amount of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) You could use an alternate firmware that can generate any tone, a custom modulation-demodulation protocol, and a condenser microphone soldered onto a sensor wire to send at reasonable bitrates for robot communication. Of course, it would take (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Sorry, I didn't mean to give the wrong impression. I'm quite fond of the 'real' crash trucks. I think they are a wonderful blend of function vs. form. They are superbly rugged looking... something the LEGO model lacks woefully. It wasn't the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Thanks Chris! -Tim -- Tim Courtney BrickMedia, LLC tim@brickmedia.com (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

Oh, oh.... (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: my first seed

(...) Thanks, Got to see what's next. Mark (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: my first seed

(...) Yep, I sort of remembered my car training class in high school. The big boxes all lined up in front of a movie screen. No matter what you did, the movie didn't change, even if your controls said you were doing 120mph. I miss those. (...) Nah, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

(...) Another great-looking layout, and the show report also looks good. I need to get to one of these shows. How did the crowd compare in age/enthusiasm/size to the GATS shows? Amy (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  GG-1 Model Complete

I have finally gotten around to finishing the LDraw model of the GG-1 that I built last year. You can see a rendered version at (URL) am thinking about creating and posting instructions - is there any interest in instructions for this model? Bob (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Starship Cygnus

Wow. I really like the simple streamlined shape of this ship. I always find myself thinking in X and Y - I always neglect to conceptualize in Z. Really sweet. The exterior is very cool yet extremely simple. No flashy details is a good thing on this (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: BrickOS & LinuxUSB & lnpd

Hi, I would like to get your patches to make the tower and lnpd to w ork. I already have the tower working but I would like to see if did an ything different. So can you please send me your patches? (X) the patch to legotower.c to get the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

(...) Yeah, I know just what you mean. Way back when I did the first one (before the Marine bike featured in the Dundee's story), I was hooked on the basic frame. (...) Heh, this is cool. Great job with the horns, and that big fin thing in the back (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

Its worth taking a close look at some of the other items on marz. 4481 (a Star Wars set) seems to have some interesting looking ring gears. (What might once have been referred to as Technic parts ;) I wonder what options will exist to attach things (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: "Challenger" version 2.0

Well, it wasn't actually "one set-up" as the layout evolved and grew during the 6 weeks. Tables were added to expand the overall size of the layout, at times even while the musuem was open, which brought on a whold new set of challenges to deal (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: MOC: Starship Cygnus

Sweet Mother of Pearl! You had something that size rolling around in your head. So what defines "quick planning"? 1 maybe 2 hours? lol. In all seriousness that is a cool looking ship. I thought it resembled the ship from homeworld. Good job, keep up (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact