  *375383 (-5)
  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Yes, or ARFF's as they are affectionately known. But I should have qualified my proposal by saying, "if you asked the general public." Larry, you are far too knowledgeable when it comes to transportation, vehicles etc. to not see the vague (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Glory, glory 2003!

This is just a glorious year!!! Ninja is totally born anew, and Castle has 'BOTH' the Adventures line and the new Harry Potter sets to feed off of… A new style of Halberdier/Oriental Pike will be quite useful. (URL) the new Black-Cape… looks like (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2003)

  I am not so sure on how to say this in here.

Hello. It sure has been a long, nice dry spell since I was last online. Anyway, I was watching my local UPN affiliate and I saw the new LEGO commercials for the new Adventurers sets, the new Star Wars sets, and an all new LEGO theme that has to do (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Preview of new 2003 sets

Ken Dowd <kadowd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:H87IMG.1KI@lugnet.com... (...) Totally fantastic line-up for this year. My whole family, Mom, Dad and two young boys, could hardly contain their excitement. I hope Lego continues to sell train (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

  Re: sfbay target clearance @ 50% off...

(...) That's the Mindstorms set I bought. I guess it looked so bad it scared most people away. For those who didn't see it, the cover flap was totally ripped away and parts were jumbled inside. But I checked and all of the sensors and both motors (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact