  *375064 (-10)
  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

(...) I too, had a similar weekday conversation with the lady at B&T in LEGOLand CA recently, and understood her point about the wheels. However, I was offended that LEGO could find a way to raise admission and parking rates and not to control the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ

Thanks, Scott. I don't really care what people say about it or me, since even those who find it as a result of some disparaging post seem to enjoy it, judging by the email I get. You'll note I've quoted a few of the more amusing comments on the FAQ (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

I love this for the college nostalgia... Once upon a time (about 1995) there was a game called Tyrian. It was a top-scroller space shoot-em-up. After you completed the whole game, if you started over (hey, I was a college student, of course I did!) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What a downer :-(

Surely they are not remaking the 8280 Fire Engine and the 8235 Front End loader? I'd rather see the 951 Bulldozer, the 8853 Excavator, and the 8862 Backhoe brought back to life. (Ya, I like large equipment - strictly for the parts mind you ;) ) -Rob (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Now here's a big one.

"Paul S. D'Urbano" <durbano@optonline.net> wrote in message news:H85Fww.Bqy@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) ''All (...) pictured (...) shuttle (...) recently (...) TLC (...) You mean like the "purely coincidental" Lego Island Extreme Stunts line (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: ABS... but which one?

I have bought some lately (bulk) that seem to not even want to stay together. Out of a stack of 25 2x4 bricks. I usually find 1 or 2 that fall apart from its proposed partner. I always just find another spot for them or take them out of the model. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Mecha (finally...)

Hey man, this looks awesome! I think I like it better than your other platforms. This colour scheme works really well, it makes it feel very militaryish, as these colors did on the wolf. (...) Yeah I could tell you got inspiration from the Leapord (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: (Drum Roll Please) SUPERHERO BRIKWARS

(...) Oh, I'm way in on this one :) Was Tom showing up too? This weekend may involve some time building some punchable structures, too... I'll see what colors I have the most tiles in :) DaveE (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 4-6-6-4 "Challenger" (in progress!)

John- That challenger is looking really nice with those siver hubs. And I really like your use of the cam piece inside the wheel - I think I may have to do that myself. :) (...) Josh- For your 2-10-0 you may want to try using inverted hammers as (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  A Star Destroyer Pictorial

Here's a little project that I though I'd share with all the other Lego fans. I got a package in the mail yesterday, and I was practically giddy with excitement. Can't say as much for the project foreman, but what can you do, she's probably smarter (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact