  *374637 (-5)
  Re: RCX Voltage Question

Both motors will receive approximately 9 volts. This depends on the batteries you are using. -- Bob Fay (URL) <sailrpengn@suscom.net> wrote in message news:H81u10.AzE@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  NQC for BeOS

Hi, I've uploaded my port of NQC 2.4.r3 to the BeOS. You can find it here: (URL) looking for help with the USB driver, anyone can help? Regards Gabriele Biffi (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lando and Mace

(...) I wouldn't count on the NBA minifigs setting any precedent. Note that the "street basketball" figs are in standard yellow. The collectors sets are of real people (and not actors portraying a fictional character). For those we have brown and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An ISCC entry I spotted

Totally agree. When I was building my crane I had the same problem of getting the lift of the boom started. This is a really clever solution. It's also a great combination of looks and functions. Jennifer Beware.... (;-) Duq "Larry Pieniazek" (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

Happy New Year! (again) "Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dpg41vcgltkjmnk...4ax.com... (...) A lot of infrared "in the air" certainly conflicts, because there are no IR-channels. A pair LED and transistor work in a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact