  *374202 (-20)
  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo Reinhard, hallo alle anderen, (...) bei mir ist übrigens ein französisches Fähnlein (aktueller Wohnort), persönlich hätte ich eine Europafahne bevorzugt. (...) Ich auch, bei der Menge ist das nicht auszuhalten. In's (...) Tja, bei News (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: A space physics question

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> skrev i meddelandet news:H7uLH0.I7r@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) This is where the force equations will hit you hard :-) The next pulley will suddenly get a great force through the line, and needs to increase it's thrust (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

  Re: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002. // War: Na, Blaubärte - schöne Weihnachten gehabt?

(...) Mich regt das nicht auf, ich bin von Computersoftware und Brettspielen schlimmeres gewohnt (z.B. nur CD mit Hülle in ähnlich großem Karton). Stell dir einfach vor, das Volumen ist der Anteil für die Software. Schlimmer wäre es, wenn der Brick (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Brownish Transparent

Old Lego often changed color (due to aging etc.) I have some parts from the late fifties that look more cream than white and the transparent parts (used to be clear) are a bit brownish. Are there matching colorvalues for MLCad and POV to let the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Jon Palmer Banished to Phantom Zone

Well done, Mr. Crusher. D-Man (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grand Admiral Demoted

Dang! This is not gonna be pretty. The demotion was a bad enough slap, Jon, but you HAD to put him in the rainbow uniform?! Dan (who needs to catch up on his LUGNET reading) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) <snipped> (...) Hey, the honor was mine, buddy! Always looking forward to seeing you the next time, too! :) Peace, Dan (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Monorail Freight Destinations

Hello again, Having de-lurked to post the pictures of my monorail freight train some months back ((URL) its time to de-lurk again to post the "raison d'etre" for the train. At one end is the port - (URL) - where the Costal Freighter brings the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: does this part exist?

(...) It is on the tracker right now: (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Color sensor and brick mixer MOC

I recently noticed that I forgot links from thumbnails to images in my color (...) Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet

(...) the creator of a (...) IANAL, and it's been at least a decade since I read a book on copyright law, but at least in the US copyrights exist as soon as the work is created. In other countries things are different; for example, many require the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Trademark infringement by LEGO and Lucasfilm?

(...) Actually, according to starwars.com the name is "GNK droid"... (URL) the paper you have actuall say 'Gonk' or was it 'GNK'? If it was a Lego paper that said "Gonk" then the litigation would be directed towards Lego, since starwars.com does not (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Himoda Temple

(...) Here's one: Way Cool! I like the small entrance pagodas - they have a nice look to them. The surrounding water is a nice touch. And, finally a use for all those dang scorpions! The overall appearance is good too, but you might try breaking up (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - The waters are still - a brief pause and analysis -

(...) The trusty Bathroom scale says 20 pounds. Thats without RCX. Wow, it seems like it would weigh more. Then again it's just the skeloton with very little exterior detail. Fully complete and 10 RCX laiden with batteries, we could be talking an (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  MonLUG toujours actif!!!

Salut! Juste un petit message pour signifier aux AFOLs de la région de Montréal, du QC et des environs que MonLUG est encore est encore actif et se porte bien! Ça ne paraît peut-être pas beaucoup en voyant la fréquence des messages laissés ici mais (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

Heavy. In my gut I know this kinda thing suckz. Its hard to put in words. Bare with me. I'd be a little put off too if its true what you suspect. When using Lego to represent certain shapes, contours and designs, for us, using the various shapes and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

Am I the only that is wondering why we are talking about this to the detail that we are since Lamborghini should be the one that should be worried about an image that I would venture to guess that they own a copyright to? Also, aren't there a very (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - The waters are still - a brief pause and analysis -

How mich does it weigh? (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Intellectual property and the Internet (Was "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de)

(...) This doesn't make much sense to me. If I create a sculpture, for example, I own the copyright to the sculpture, because it is a unique creative work, right? So if I build a MOC, I have the copyright to the MOC, not just the pictures of it... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

Hey Matt, neat, I like all those little clips and connections. Check you out using thoses little Binoculars for a double joint system. Very cool. Good luck! e (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact